Federated Information Mode-Matched Filters in ACC Environment
In this paper, a target tracking algorithm for tracking maneuvering vehicles is presented. The overall algorithm belongs to the category of an interacting multiple-model (IMM) algorithm used to detect multiple targets using fused information from multiple sensors. First, two kinematic models are derived: a constant velocity model for linear motions, and a constant-speed turn model for curvilinear motions. Fpr the constant-speed turn model, a nonlinear information filter is used in place of the extended Kalman filter. Being equivalent to the Kalman filter (KF) algebraically, the information filter is extended to N-sensor distributed dynamic systems. The model-matched filter used in multi-sensor environments takes the form of a federated nonlinear information filter. In multi-sensor environments, the information-based filter is easier to decentralize, initialize, and fuse than a KF-based filter. In this paper, the structural features and information sharing principle of the federated information filter are discussed. The performance of the suggested algorithm using a Monte Carlo simulation under the two patterns is evaluated.
- J. P. Helferty, 'Improved tracking of maneuvering targets: The use of turn-rate distributions for acceleration modeling,' IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 1355-1361, 1996
- S. J. Lee, J. H. Hong, and K. S. Yi, 'A modeling and control of intelligent cruise control systems,' Trans. of the KSME, A, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 283-288, 2001
- I. K. Moon and K. S. Yi, 'Vehicle tests of a longitudinal control law for application to stopand- go cruise control,' KSME International Journal, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 1166-1174, 2002
- X. Li and Y. Bar-Shalom, 'Design of an interacting multiple model algorithm for air traffic control tracking,' IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 186-194, 1993
- Y. Bar-Shalom, X. Li, and T. Kirubarajan, Estimation with Applications to Tracking and Navigation, John Wiley & Sons, INC, New York, 2001
- F. Dufour and M. Mariton, 'Passive sensor data fusion and maneuvering target tracking,' in: Bar-Shalom, Y. (Ed.), Multitarget-Multisensor Tracking: Applications and Advances, Artech House, Norwood, MA, Chapter 3, pp. 65-92, 1992
- B. J. Lee, Y. H. Joo, and J. B. Park, 'An Intelligent tracking method for a maneuvering target,' International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 93-100, March 2003
- A. G. O. Mutambara, Decentralized Estimation and Control for Multisensor Systems, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1998
- Y. Zhu, Z. You, J. Zhao, K. Zhang, and X. Li, 'The optimality for the distributed Kalman filtering fusion,' Automatica, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 1489-1493, 2001
- N. A. Carlson and M. P. Berarducci, 'Federated Kalman filter simulation results,' Journal of the Institute of Navigation, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 297-321, 1994
- K. C. Chang, T. Zhi, and R. K. Saha, 'Performance evaluation of track fusion with information matrix filter,' IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 455-466, 2002
- Y. S. Kim and K. S. Hong, 'An IMM algorithm for tracking maneuvering vehicles in an adaptive cruise control environment,' International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 310-318, September 2004
- V. P. Jilkov, D. S. Angelova, and TZ. A. Semerdjiev, 'Design and comparison of modeset adaptive IMM algorithms for maneuvering target tracking,' IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 343-350, 1999
- D. S. Caveney, Multiple Target Tracking in the Adaptive Cruise Control Environment Using Multiple Models and Probabilistic Data Association, M. S. Thesis, University of California, Berkeley, U. S. A., 1999
- T. G. Lee, 'Centralized Kalman filter with adaptive measurement fusion: its application to a GPS/SDINS integration system with an additional sensor,' International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 444-452, December 2003
- C. Y. Chong, S. Mori, and K. C. Chang, 'Distributed multitarget multisensor tracking,' in Bar-Shalom, Y. (Ed.), Multitarget-Multisensor Tracking: Advanced Applications, Artech House, Norwood, MA, 1990
- E. Semerdjiev and L. Mihaylova, 'Variable- and fixed-structure augmented interacting multiplemodel algorithms for maneuvering ship tracking based on new ship models,' International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 591-604, 2000
- N. A. Carson, 'Federated square root filter for decentralized parallel processes,' IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 517-525, 1990
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기