Robust Stabilization of Uncertain Nonlinear Systems via Fuzzy Modeling and Numerical Optimization Programming
This paper presents the robust stability analysis and design methodology of the fuzzy feedback linearization control systems. Uncertainty and disturbances with known bounds are assumed to be included in the Takagi-Sugeno (TS) fuzzy models representing the nonlinear plants. $L_2$ robust stability of the closed system is analyzed by casting the systems into the diagonal norm bounded linear differential inclusions (DNLDI) formulation. Based on the linear matrix inequality (LMI) optimization programming, a numerical method for finding the maximum stable ranges of the fuzzy feedback linearization control gains is also proposed. To verify the effectiveness of the proposed scheme, the robust stability analysis and control design examples are given.
- T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, 'Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control,' IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 116-132, 1985
- Y. W. Cho, C. W. Park, J. H. Kim, and M. Park, 'Indirect model reference adaptive fuzzy control of dynamic fuzzy state space model,' IEE Proceedings-Control Theory and Applications, vol. 148, no. 4, pp. 273-282, July 2001
- D. L. Tsay, H. Y. Chung, and C. J. Lee, 'The adaptive control of nonlinear systems using the Sugeno-type of fuzzy logic,' IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 225-229, 1999
- Y. Nesterov and A. Nemirovsky, Interior-Point Polynomial Methods in Convex Programming, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1994
- H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka, and F. G. Grifiin, 'An approach to fuzzy control of nonlinear system: stability and design issues,' IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 14-23, 1996
- E. Kim and D. Kim, 'Stability analysis and synthesis for an affine fuzzy system via LMI and ILMI: discrete case,' IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 31, no. 1 pp. 132-140, 2001
- P. Gahinet, A. Nemirovski, A. Laub, and M. Chilali, LMI Control Toolbox, The MathWorks, Inc., Natick, 1995
- M. Vidyasagar, Nonlinear System Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1993
- K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda, and H. O. Wang, 'Robust stabilization of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems via fuzzy control: quadratic stabilizability, control theory, and linear matrix inequalities,' IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1-13, 1996
- M. Sugeno, Fuzzy Control, Nikangoubyou- Shinnbun-sha, Tokyo, 1988
- H. J. Kang, C. Kwon, C. H. Lee, and M. Park, 'Robust stability analysis and design method for the fuzzy feedback linearization regulator,' IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 464-472, 1998
- S. Boyd, Linear Matrix Inequalities in Systems and Control Theory, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1994
- C. W. Park, H. Y. Kang, Y. H. Yee, and M. Park, 'Numerical robust stability analysis of fuzzy feedback linearization regulator based on linear matrix ineuqality approach,' IEE Proceedings- Control Theory and Applications, vol. 149, no. 1, pp. 82-88, 2002
- K. Fischle and D. Schroder, 'An improved stable adaptive fuzzy control method,' IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 27-40, 1999
- A. Isidori, Nonlinear Control Systems II, Springer Verlag, London, 1999
- C. C. Fuh and P. C. Tung, 'Robust stability analysis of fuzzy control systems,' Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 88, no. 3, pp. 289-298, 1997
- E. Kim, H. J. Kang, and M. Park, 'Numerical stability analysis of fuzzy control systems via quadratic programming and linear matrix inequalities,' IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 333-346, 1999
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2007. "" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 5(3): 349~354
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기