A Study and Investigation on the Influence of Static and Dynamic Loading on the Properties of Handmade Persian Carpet (I) - The Effect of Static Loading -
The paper reports the physical and mechanical properties of hand-woven carpets, which have been put under static force. Two groups of wool fibres, from two parts of Iran, were prepared to spin pile yams for the carpets. Each group of the fibres included both conventional and tanned wool. Then two yam counts, $N_m$ = 4/2 4/2 and 6/2, were spun for two different knot densities. After weaving the carpets, they were put under static force and their thickness variations were measured and plotted against time, in logarithm scale. The resiliency of the carpets piles after eliminating the static force, were measured and plotted against time, in logarithm scale, too. The results were compared to each other and analysed with respect to parameters such as the type and quality of the wool fibres as well as knot density of the carpets.
- A. Ghareaghagi, 'The Study of the Effect of the Portion of Tanned Wool Fibres on the Physical and Mechanical Properties of the Hand Woven Carpet', Iranian Carpet Research Centre, 2002
- V. Bergen, 'Wool Handbook', Vol, 1, p.172, A Division of John Wily & Sons, New York, London, 1963
- V. Bergen, 'Wool Handbook', Vol. 2, Interpublishers a Division of John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1970
- M. Haj-Sharifi, Spun and Woven Journal, 1984, No. 13, 26-46 (1985)
- B. Ahamadi, 'Iranian Sheep Wool, Textile Industry Researches of Iranian Wool Centre', 1988
- M. L. Ryder, 'The Evolution of the Fleece Features of the Sheep's Coat and the Rise of Textile Crafts', 1987
- D-914, Static Load Testing of Carpets, WIRA Report 170, March, 1972
- S. Soor-Israfil, 'Good Rug, Bad Rug, Rug and Standard, Senobar Publication', Tehran, 1997
- F. Haghighati, Spun and Woven Journal, 1984, No. 13, 4971 (1985)
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기