로봇 착유시스템을 위한 착유컵 착탈모듈 개발
Development of Teat-cups Attachment Module for Robot Milking System
The purpose of this study was the development of teat-cup attachment module for robot milking system. The teat-cups attachment module was controlled on the two dimensional space independently, Each teat cup of an end effector was independently controlled via two axis control based on the position information data obtained from the image processing system. This system was developed install of all 4 teat cups at the same time after adjusting positions of each teat sequentially. The individual motion system was operated using two servo motors for the high speed of teat position adjustment. The errors fur the individual motion system of teat cups were maximum 1.0mm, minimum 0.0mm, and average 0.6mm. The operating time for adjusting the teat cups position required about 1.0 second. It is envisaged that teat cups attachment module can be applicate to milking robot being developed in consideration of the experiment results for the teat cups operation accuracy and the actuation speed of servo motors.
- Justesen, P. and M. D. Rasmussen, 2000, 'Improvement of milk quality by the Danish AMS self-monitoring program', Proceedings of the international Symposium Robotic Milking, pp. 83-88
- Klungel, G.H., B.A. Siaghuis, and H. Hogeveen, 2000, 'The effect of the introduction of automatic milking on milk quality', J. Dairy Sci., Vol. 83, pp. 1998-2003
- Lee, S. H., Choi K. J. and Yu B. K., 1998, 'Research Trends and Their Perspectives in Milking Robot', J. of Bio-systems Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 6, pp. 641-647. (in Korean)
- Pomies, D. and J. Bony, 2000, 'Comparison of hygienic quality of milk collected with a milking robot vs. With a conventional milking parlor', Proceedings of the International Symposium Robotic Milking, pp. 122-123
- Van der Vorst, Y. and H. Hogeveen, 2000, 'Automatic milking systems and milk quality in The Netherlands', Proceedings of the International Symposium Robotic Milking, pp. 73-82
- Choi, H. R and Yuen, J. H., 1999, '국내외 축산기자재 표준화 기술 현황 비교', 5th Symposium of Livestock Housing and Environment, pp. 7-19. (in Korean)
- Frpst, A. R., t. t. Mottram, M. J. Street, R. C. Hall, D. S. Spencer and C. J. Allen. 2002, 'A Field Trial of a Teatcup Attachment Robot for an Automatic Milking System', J. of agriculture Engineering Research, pp. 325-334
- Rossing, W. and P. H. Hogewerf, 1997, 'State of the art of automatic milking systems', J. of Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 1-17
- Lee, Y. J. and Chang D. I., 1999, 'Basic Study for the Development of Teat Cup Handling System Operated by a Robot', Proceedings of the Korean Society for Agricultural Machinery Coference, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 159-164. (in Korean)
- Rossing, W., A. H. Ipema and P. F. Veltman, 1985, 'The feasibility of milking in a feeding box', IMAG-DLO, Wageningen, the Netherlands. Research Report, 8552
- Ipema. A. H., Benders, E. and Rossing W., 1987, 'Effects of more frequent milking on production and health of dairy cattle', Proc. Third Symp. Automation in Dairying. Wageningen, 9-11 September 1987, IA4G-DLO, Wageningen, Netherlands, pp. 283-293
- Lee, d. w., Kim W., Kim, H. T., Kim D. W., Choi D. Y., Han J. D., Kwon D. J. and Lee S. K., 2001, 'A Robotic Milking Manipulator for Teat-cup Attachment Modules', J. of Bio-systems Engineering, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 163-168. (in Korean)
- Kim, W., 2003, Development of a Milking Robot System, SungKyunKwan University, Suwon, pp. 87-101. (in Korean)
- Kwon, D. J., Kim W. and Lee D. W., 2002, 'Position Analysis of Cow Teats for Teat-cup Attachment System on Robotic Milking System', J. of Livestock Housing and Environment, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 159-164. (in Korean)
- 新出 陽三, 松田 從三, 1994, 窄乳ロボットと酪農, 酪農綜合硏究所. 北海道. (in Japanese)
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kim, Woong ; Min, Byeong-Ro ; Lee, Dea-Weon 2007. "A Stereo-Vision System for 3D Position Recognition of Cow Teats on Robot Milking System" 바이오시스템공학 = Journal of biosystems engineering, 32(1): 44~49
- Shin, Kyoo Jae 2014. "Design of Driving Control Unit and Milking Robot Manipulator" Journal of the Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers = 전자공학회논문지, 51(9): 238~247
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기