Preparation and Electrochemical Characteristics of CNFs/DAAQ Electrode for Energy Storage
A new type of supercapacitor was constructed by using carbon nanofibers (CNFs) and DAAQ (l,5-diaminoanthraquinone) oligomer. DAAQ was deposited on the carbon nanofibers by chemical polymerization with ammonium peroxodisulfate (( $NH_4)_2S_2O_8$ ) as oxidant in the 0.1 M $H_2SO_4$ . Polymerization reaction was carried out with constant sonication. From the analysis, it is clear that surface of carbon nanofibers was quite uniformly coated with DAAQ. The performance characteristics of the supercapacitors have been evaluated using Cyclic Voltammetry. CNFs/DAAQ based composite electrode showed relatively good electrochemical behaviors in acidic electrolyte system. CNFs/DAAQ composite electrode showed relatively good capacitance (7 Ah/kg) compared to conventional capacitors in the range of $-0.4\~0.4$ .
- A. Rudge, I. Raistrick, S. Gottesfeld and J. P. Ferraris, 'A study of the electrochemical properties of conducting polymers for application in electrochemical capacitors', Electrochemica Acta, vol. 39, p. 273, 1994
- A. Rudge, J. Davey, I. Raistrick, S. Gottesfeld and J. P. Ferraris, 'Conducting polymers as active materials in electrochemical capacitors', J. Power Sources, vol. 47, p. 89, 1994
- S. Suematsu and K. Naoi, 'Quinone-introduced oligomeric supramolecule for supercapacitor', J. of Power Sources, vol. 97-98, p. 816, 2001
- Karla L. Strong, David P. Anderson, Khalid Lafdi and John N. Kuhn, 'Purification process for singlewall carbon nanotubes', Carbon, vol. 41, p. 1477, 2003
- L. Qian and X. Yang, 'Preparation and characterization of network composite film containing polyoxometallates and carbon nanotubes', Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 7, p. 547, 2005
- P. Chitrapu, C. R. F. Lund, J. A. Tsamopoulos, 'A model for the catalytic growth of carbon filaments', Carbon, vol. 30, p. 285, 1992
- W. K. Choi, S. G. Park, H. Takahashi, T. H. Cho, 'Purification of carbon nanofibers with hydrogen peroxide', Synthetic Metals, vol. 139, p. 39, 2003
- V.A. Margulis, O.V. Boyarkina and E.A. Gaiduk, 'Non-degenerate optical four-wave mixing in singlewalled carbon nanotubes', Optics Communications, vol. 249, p. 339, 2005
- E. Frackowiak, K. Jurewica, S. Delpeux, F. Beguin, 'Boronated mesophase pitch coke for lithium insertion', J. of Power Sources, vol. 97-98, p. 822, 2001
- S. Serphin, D. Zhou, J. jiao, M.A. Minke, S. Wang, T. Yadav and J. C. Withers, 'Catalytic role of nickel, palladium, and platinum in the formation of carbon nanoclusters', Chem. Phys. Lett., vol. 217, p. 191, 1994
- Y. Matsuda, K. Inoue, H. Takeuchi and Y. Okuhama, 'Gel polymer electrolytes for electric double layer capacitors', Solid-State Ionics, vol. 113-115, p.103, 1998
- Qiangfeng Xiao and Xiao Zhou, 'The study of multiwalled carbon nanotube deposited with conducting polymer for supercapacitor', Electrochemica Acta, vol. 48, p. 575, 2003
- R. T. K. Baker, 'Catalytic growth of carbon filaments', Carbon, vol. 27, p. 315, 1989
- Xiaofeng Duan, Brahim Akdim and Ruth Pachter, 'A theoretical study of Cs adsorption at tips of singlewall carbon nanotubes: field emission properties', Applied Surface Science, vol. 243, p. 11, 2005
- H. Benaddi, T. J. Bandosz, J. Jagiello, J. A. Schwarz, J. N. Rouzaud, D. Legras and F. Beguin, 'Surface functionality and porosity of activated carbons obtained from chemical activation of wood', Carbon, vol. 38, p. 669, 2000
- H. S. Youna, H. Ryua, T. H. Cho, W. K. Choi, 'Purity enhancement and electrochemical hydrogen storage property of carbon nanofibers grown at low temperature', International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 27, p. 937, 2002
- H. Presting and U. Konig, 'Future nanotechnology developments for automotive applications', Materials Sci. and Eng.:C, vol. 23, p. 737, 2003
- S. Shiraishi, H. Kurihara, H. Tsubota, A. Oya, Y. Soneda and Y. Yamada, 'Electric Double Layer Capacitance of Highly Porous Carbon Derived from Lithium Metal and Polytetrafluoroethylene', Electrochem. Solid-State Lett., vol. 4, A4, 2001
- R.K Gupta and I. Dwivedy, 'International patenting activity in the field of carbon nanotubes', Current Applied Physics, vol. 5, p. 163, 2005
- J. Hlavaty and L. Kavan, 'Modification of electrochemical carbon by in situ generated carbenes', Carbon, vol. 35, p. 127, 1997
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기