수도작 포장의 고저차 측정을 위한 최적 받침대 선정
Selection of Optimum Fulcrum Type for Measurement and Geo-statistical Analyze of Elevation within Rice Paddy Field
This study was conducted to investigate the specificities of four fulcrum types for geo-statistical analysis of elevation within rice paddy field. In Korea, the spaces between inter-rows and between hills for rice transplanting are 30cm and 11cm to 14cm, respectively. So, the size and shape of fulcrum for field elevation measurement should be considered according to the inter-row and the hill spaces. Four kinds of fulcrum were chosen such as round-shape with 2.5cm diameter, circular-shape with 10cm diameter, 10cm (one third of inter-row space) by 24cm (double of hill space) rectangular-shape, and 20cm (two-thirds of inter-row space) by 24cm rectangular-shape. The resulting descriptive statistics couldn't determine the best fulcrum type to measure the rice paddy field elevation. But the results of geo-statistical analysis could determine the best fulcrum type. In the case of 10cm by 24cm rectangular-shape fulcrum, Nugget and range, meaning measurement error and/or noise, and limit of spatial connection, respectively, were minimum; Q value meaning weight of spatial structure and $r^2$ value were minimum, and residual sum of squares was minimum. It means that 10cm by 24 cm rectangular-shape fulcrum could best describe the rice paddy field elevation.
- Davis, J. G., Hossner, J. R., Wilding, L. P. and Manu, A. 1995. Variability of soil chemical properties in two sandy, dunal soil of Niger. Soil Science 159(5):321-329
- Brown, D. G. and Bara, T. J. 1994. Recognition and reduction of systematic error in elevation and derivation surfaces from 71/2 minute DEMs. Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing 60:189-194
- Chung, S. O., Sung, J. H., Sudduth, K. A., Drummond, S. T. and Hyun, B. K. 2000. Spatial variability of yield, chlorophyll content and soil properties in a Korea rice paddy field. Proc. 5th Intl. Conf. on Precision Agriculture. ASA, CSSA, and SSSA, Madison, WI
- Franzen, D. W., Cihacek, L. J., Hofman, V. L. and Swenson, L. J. 1998. Topography-based sampling compared with grid sampling in the Northern great plains. J. Prod. Agric. 33: 364-370
- Kravchenko, A. N. 2003. Influence of spatial structure on accuracy of interpolation mehtods. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 67: 1564-1571
- Lee, C. K., Son, Y. K., Jung, I. G., Kim, S. C., Park, W. P. and Park, W. K. 2002. Geostatistical analysis of spatial variability for field information in paddy field. Kor. J. Int'l Agri. 14:127-138. (In Korean)
- Lee, C. K., Sung, J. H., Jung, I. G., Kim, S. C., Lee, Y. B. and Park, W. K. 2004. Geo-statistical analysis of growth variability in rice paddy field. J. of Biosystems Engineering 29:109-120. (In Korean)
- Sadler, E. J., Busscher, W. J., Bauer, P. J. and Karlen, D. L. 1998. Spatial scale requirements for precision farming: A case study in the southeastern USA. Agron. J. 90:191-197
- Sudduth, K. A., Drummond, S. T., Birrell, S. J. and Kitchen, N. R. 1996. Analysis of spatial factors influencing crop yield. Int'l Proc. 3rd Int. Com. On Precision Agriculture, O.C. Robert et al. (ed.) pp. 129-140
- Westphalen, M. L., Steward, B. L. and Han, S. 2004. Topographic mapping through measurement of vehicle attitude and elevation. Trans. of ASAE 47:1841-1849
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Sung, Je-Hoon ; Jang, Soon-Woo 2006. "Analysis of Elevation Variation within a Rice Paddy Field" 韓國土壤肥料學會誌 = Korean journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer, 39(5): 307~314
- Sung J.H. ; Jang S.W. 2006. "Variation Analysis of Elevation within a Rice Paddy Field" 바이오시스템공학 = Journal of biosystems engineering, 31(3): 188~193
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기