이종재료 마찰용접에 의한 초내열합금 대형 배기밸브 스핀들 개발
Development of Large Superalloy Exhaust Valve Spindle by Dissimilar Inertia Welding Process
Inertia welding is a solid-state welding process in which butt welds in materials are made in bar and in ring form at the joint race, and energy required lot welding is obtained from a rotating flywheel. The stored energy is converted to frictional heat at the interface under axial load. The quality of the welded joint depends on many parameters, including axial force, initial revolution speed and energy amount of upset. working time, and residual stresses in the joint. Inertia welding was conducted to make the large exhaust valve spindle for low speed marine diesel engine. superalloy Nimonic 80A for valve head of 540mm and high alloy SNCrW for valve stem of 115mm. Due to different material characteristics such as, thermal conductivity and flow stress. on the two sides of the weld interface, modeling is crucial in determining the optimal weld geometry and Parameters. FE simulation was performed by the commercial code DEFORM-2D. A good agreement between the Predicted and actual welded shape is observed. It is expected that modeling will significantly reduce the number of experimental trials needed to determine the weld parameters. especially for welds for which are very expensive materials or large shaft. Many kinds of tests, including macro and microstructure observation, chemical composition tensile , hardness and fatigue test , are conducted to evaluate the qualify of welded joints. Based on the results of the tests it can be concluded that the inertia welding joints of the superalloy exhaust valve spindle are better properties than the material specification of SNCrW.
- H.S. Jeong and T. Shinoda, 'Fundamentals and Basic Application of Friction Welding', Journal of KWS, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 1-12, 1997
- 조현수, 서성재, 'Inconel 713C와 SCM 440의 마찰용접', Journal of KWS, 제15권, 제6호, pp. 564-570, 1997
- A.A.M.d. silva, A. Meyer, J.F.d. Santos, C.E.F. Kwietniewski, T.R. Strohaecker, 'Mechanical and Metallurgical Properties of Friction welded TiC Particulate Reinforced Ti-6Al-4V', Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 64, 1495-1501, 2004
- A.Z. Sahin, B.S. Yibas, M. Ahmed, J. Nickel, 'Analysis of the Friction Welding Process in Relation to the Welding of Copper and Steel Bar', Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 82, pp. 127-136, 1998
- 김의환, 민택기, '인코넬 합금과 스테인레스강의 마찰용접 특성 연구', 한국공작기계학회논문집, 제10권, 제2호, pp. 73-78, 2001
- H.J. Liu, H. Fujii, M. Maeda, K. Nogi, 'Tensile Properties and Fracture Locations of Friction-stir-welded Joints of 2017-T351 Aluminum Alloy', Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 142, pp. 692-696, 2003
- P.D. Sketchly, P.L. Threadgill, I.G. Wright, 'Rotary Friction Welding of a Fe3Al based ODS alloy', Materials Science and Engineering, A329-331, pp. 756-762, 2002
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기