전력계통의 전력조류제어를 위한 진화연산의 비교
Comparison of Evolutionary Computation for Power Flow Control in Power Systems
This paper presents an unified method which solves real and reactive power dispatch problems for the economic operation of power systems using evolutionary computation such as genetic algorithms(GA), evolutionary programming(EP), and evolution strategy(ES). Many conventional methods to this problem have been proposed in the past, but most of these approaches have the common defect of being caught to a local minimum solution. The proposed methods, applied to the IEEE 30-bus system, were run for 10 other exogenous parameters and composed of P-optimization module and Q-optimization module. Each simulation result, by which evolutionary computations are compared and analyzed, shows the possibility of applications of evolutionary computation to large scale power systems.
- Q. H. Wu, 'Power System Optimal Reactive Power Dispatch using Evolutionary Programming', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 10, No.3, pp.1243-1248, August 1995
- H. T. Yang, 'Evolutionary Programming based Economic Dispatch for Units with Non-smooth Fuel Cost Functions', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 11, No.1, pp.112-117, Feb. 1995
- J. R. McDonnell, D. B. Fogel, 'Evolutionary programming N', MIT Press, 1995
- T. Back, 'Evolutionary Programming and Evolution Strategies : Similarities and Differences', Proceedings of the Second Annual Conference on Evolutionary Programming, 1993
- Z. Michalewicz, 'Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures = Evolution Programs', Second Edition, Springer Verlag, 1992
- K. Iba, 'Reactive Power Optimization by Genetic Algorithm', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 9, No.2, pp.685-691, May 1994
- P. H. Chen, 'Large-Scale Economic dispatch by Genetic Algorithm, IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 10, No.4, pp.1919-1926, November 1995
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기