주조 공정 시 열변형 예측과 제어를 통한 금형의 최적 설계에 관한 연구
The Optimum Design of Casting Process through Prediction and control of Thermal Deformation
The design of the Metal mold casting should consider several variables such as the material properties and shape of the mold. In particular, the thermal stress generated by the thermal expansion and contraction depending on the thermal gradient of the mold causes partial plastic deformation on the mold, which causes damage or fracture of the cast. Consequently, the thermal deformation along with thermal stress leads to thermal deformation of the cast itself. In this study, the temperature analysis of the cast and mold is simulated by FDM to control the thermal deformation and stress as a result of the thermal gradient of mold. Using the results from FDM simulation, the thermal deformation and stress are analyzed by FEM and, the optimal mold design with minimum thermal deformation of the cast is suggested.
- J. K. Choi, 'Prediction of Casting Defects and Control of Casting Process by Computer Simulation', Ph D Thesis, (1992) 4-9
- S. H. Min, O. S. Kim, and B. K. Koo, J. Kor. Foundrymen's Soc., 'A Study on the Temperature Distribution of Metal Casting Mould', 11 (1) ( 1991 )79-84
- J. Gilbert Kaufman, ASM International, 1999, 'Properties of Aluminum Alloys', p.258
- S.Y. Kwak and C. D. Cho, Journal of The Korea Society for Heat Treatment, 2001, 'Thermal Stress Analysis Field Data Conversion between FDM and FEM', 14(4) 1-7
- C. M. Park, W. S. Kim, and G. J. Park, Journal of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, 'Analysis of Thermal Stress and Deformation of Casting Roll in Twin Roll Strip Casting Process', 26(9) (2002) 1943-1951
- S. Kajiwara and K. Onishi, J. Iron and Steel Inst., 'Temperature and Deformation of Strip Caster's Mold Roll', 86(2) (2000) 303-345
- S.-Y. Kwak, C.-H. Lim, J.-H. Hong, J.-K. Choi, and N. Arai, Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, 'Thermo-fluidstress Analysis by a Hybrid Technique of FDM and FEM,' 12(4) (2004) 638-646
- O. S. Kim, B. K. Koo, and S. H. Min, J. Kor. Foundryrnen's Soc., 'Analysis on the Elasto-Plastic Thermal Stress and Deformation of Metal Casting Mould by FEM(Finite Element Method)', 13(1) (1992) 81-92
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기