우리나라 양돈장에서 Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae 유병율 조사
Seroprevalence of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infection in Korean swine herds
Serum samples of 1,175 pigs from 148 Korean swine farms not using Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae (M. hyo) vaccines were collected for seroepidemiological study of M. hyo infection by indirect ELISA method. Informations of each farm were provided about province where the farm was located and season when blood samples were collected. Then, the selected farms were divided into farm units which had 5 serum samples according to production stages : sow, suckling piglet ( 70 days old). Seroprevalence of M. hyo infection according to production stages, province, and season was investigated by using ELISA-positve rate of the selected samples for each study. This study showed that 85.34% (78.94-91.78%, 95% CI) of farms were positive to M. hyo infection and 34.81% (32.09-37.53%, 95% CI) among pigs were sero-positive to M. hyo infection in Korean swine farms. In the study of seroprevalence by production stage, most farms had sows and growing pigs which were sero-positive to M. hyo infection (sow: 83.05%, growing pigs: 87.72%) and most pigs seemed to be naturally infected by M. hyo at 8-10 weeks of age. Also, M. hyo infection showed seasonal pattern that most pigs were infected in late fall to early winter. However, in the study of seroprevalence by province, there was no significant correlation between province and M. hyo sero-positive rate.
- Kim HK, Kim EM, Moon HJ, Kim TY, Lim JS, Lee YH, Park BK. Analysis of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infection by seroepidemiological investigation in Korean swine herds. Korean J Vet Res 2004, 44, 587-591
- Morris CR, Gardner IA, Hietala SK, Carpenter TE, Anderson RJ, Parker KM. Seroepidemiologic study of natural transmission of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae in a swine herd. Prev Vet Med 1995, 21, 323-337
- Sheldrake RF, Gardner IA, Saunders MM, Romalis LF. Serum antibody response to Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae measured by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay after experimental and natural infection of pigs. Aust Vet J 1990, 67, 39-42
- Vicca J, Maes D, Thermote L, Peeters J, Haesebrouck F, de Kruif A. Patterns of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infections in Belgian farrow-to-finish pig herds with diverging disease-course. J Vet Med B 2002, 49, 349-353
- Yagihashi T, Kazama S, Tajima M. Seroepidemiology of Mycoplasmal pneumoniae of swine in Japan as surveyed by an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Vet Microbiol 1993, 34, 155-166
- Cho KH, Choi JS, Kim BH. Survey on mycoplasmal pneumonia of swine in Yongnam area and antimicrobial susceptibility of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae isolated from slaughter pigs. Korean J Vet Res 1998, 39, 96-103
- Dungworth DL. The respiratory system. In: Jubb KFC, Kennedy PC, Palmer N(ed.). Pathology of Domestic Animals, 4th ed., pp. 661-663, Academic Press, New York, 1993
- Nicolet J, Zimmerman W, Chastonay M. Epidemiology and serodiagnosis of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. Zentralblatt Bakterol 1990, 20(suppl.), 249-253
- Gardner IA, Hird DW. Host determinants of pneumonia in slaughter weight swine. Am J Vet Res 1990, 51, 1306-1311
- Wallgren P, Bolske G, Gustafsson S, Mattsson S, Fossum C. Humoral immune responses to Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae in sows and offspring following an outbreak of mycoplasmosis. Vet Microbiol 1998, 60, 193-205
- Goodwin RFW, Pomeroy AP, Whittlestone P. Production of enzootic pneumonia in pigs with a mycoplasma. Vet Rec 1965, 77, 1247-1249
- Kazama S, Yagihashi T, Seto K. Preparation of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae antigen for the enzymelinked immunosorbent assay. Can J Vet Res 1989, 53, 176-181
- Clark LK, Scheidt AB, Armstrong CH, Knox K, Mayrose VB. The effects of all-in/all-out management on pigs from a herd with enzootic pneumonia. Vet Med 1991, 9, 946-951
- Blanchard B, Vena MM, Cavalier A, Le Lannic J, Gouranton J, Kobisch M. Electron microscopic observation of the respiratory tract of SPF piglets inoculated with Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. Vet Microbiol 1992, 30, 329-341
- Kobisch M, Blanchard B, Le Potier MF. Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infection in pigs: duration of the disease and resistance to infection. Vet Res 1993, 24, 67-77
- Stark KD, Nicolet J, Frey J. Detection of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae by air sampling with a nested PCR assay. Appl Environ Microbiol 1998, 64, 543-548
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2008. "" 大韓獸醫學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary research, 48(3): 267~274
저자의 다른 논문
- 2007 "Hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus infection in Korean suckling pigs" 大韓獸醫學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary research 47 (4): 425~428
- 2007 "Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance patterns of Salmonella spp. isolated from different aged pigs in Korea" 大韓獸醫學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary research 47 (4): 395~398
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기