Occurrence and Detection of Rice black-streaked dwarf virus in Korea
Until now, occurrence of Rice black-streaked dwarf virus (RBSDV) is observed in Gyeongsang provinces, southeastern part of Korea. However, recently, the occurrence of RBSDV is increasing and spreading in Jeonra provinces including Gochang-gun, southwestern part of Korea. RBSDV infected plants showed typical symptoms including stunted, deformed leaves with white waxy or black-streaked swelling along the veins. We extracted viral genomic dsRNA from infected leaves and analyzed dsRNA pattern by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. Ten genomic segments with similar sized dsRNAs were observed. We also detected RBSDV by reverse transcription (RT)-PCR using specific primers for S10 from genomic dsRNA and observed amplified DNA fragment specific for RBSDV S10.
- Isogai, M., Uyeda, I. and Choi, J. K. 2001. Molecular Diagnosis of Rice Black-Streaked Dwarf Virus in Japan and Korea. Plant Pathol. J. 17:164-168
- Wang, Z. H., Fang, S. G, Xu, J. L. Sun, L. Y., Li, D. W. and Yu, J. L. 2003. Sequence analysis of the complete genome of Rice black-streaked dwarf virus isolated from maize with rough dwarf disease. Virus Genes 27: 163-168
- Zhang, H. M., Chen, J. P. and Adams, M. J. 2001. Molecular characterisation of segments 1 to 6 of Rice black-streaked dwarf virus from China, provides the complete genome. Arch. Virol. 146:2331-2339
- Uyeda, I., Lee, B-C. and Ando, Y. 1998. Reovirus isolation and RNA extraction. In : Foster GD, Taylor SC (eds). Methods Mol. Biol. 81:65-75
- Fang, S., Yu, J., Feng, J., Han, C., Li, D. and Liu, Y. 2001. Identification of rice black-streaked dwarf fijivirus in maize with rough dwarf disease in China. Arch. Virol. 146:167-170
- Shikata, E. and Kitagawa, Y. 1977. Rice black-streaked dwarf virus: its properties, morphology, and intracellular localization. Virology 77:826-842
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Lee Bong-Choon ; Hong Yeon-Kyu ; Hong Sung-Jun ; Park Sung-Tae 2006. "Occurrence of Rice black-streaked dwarf fijivirus in Maize" Research in plant disease = 식물병연구, 12(1): 62~64
- Lee, Bong-Choon ; Yoon, Young-Nam ; Hong, Sung-Jun ; Hong, Yeon-Kyu ; Hwang, Jae-Bok ; Song, Sek-Bo ; Kang, Hwang-Won ; Lee, Key-Woon 2008. "Characterization of Rice black-streaked dwarf virus in Maize" Research in plant disease = 식물병연구, 14(3): 223~225
- Lee, Bong-Choon ; Jung, Ji-Hun ; Kim, Jung-In ; Yoon, Young-Nam ; Hong, Sung-Jun ; Kwak, Do-Yeon ; Hong, Yeon-Kyu ; Kang, Hwang-Won ; Lee, Key-Woon 2008. "Viruliferous Rate of the Small Brown Planthopper in the Maize Field Infected with Rice black-streaked dwarf virus" Research in plant disease = 식물병연구, 14(3): 226~228
- 2011. "" The plant pathology journal, 27(4): 372~377
- Lee, Bong Choon ; Cho, Sang-Yun ; Yoon, Young-Nam ; Kang, In Jeong ; Kwak, Do Yeon ; Shin, Dong Bum ; Kang, Hang-Won 2012. "Sequence Analysis of Segments 8 and 10 of Rice black-streaked dwarf virus from Maize Plants" Research in plant disease = 식물병연구, 18(4): 387~390
- Lee, Bong Choon ; Cho, Sang-Yun ; Bae, Ju Young ; Kim, Sang Min ; Shin, Dong Bum ; Kim, Sun Lim 2016. "In Vitro Expression and Antibody Preparation of Rice black-streaked dwarf virus Coat Protein Gene" Research in plant disease = 식물병연구, 22(1): 32~37
- NDSL :
- 한국식물병리학회 : 저널
- KCI :
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기