Disturbance Observer-Based Hybrid Control of Displacement and Force in a Medical Tele-Analyzer
This paper presents hybrid control of displacement and force in a Medical Tele-Analyzer by disturbance observer-based controller which is robust to internal and external disturbances; model uncertainty, load, and friction for instances. The developed Medical Tele-Analyzer consists of 2 subsystems; doctor-side subsystem and patient-side subsystem. In the doctor side subsystem, an array of displacement sensor is equipped to detect movement of doctor's hand and fingers. The detected information is transmitted to the patient side to be used in medical analysis. On the other hand, the patient-side subsystem consists of an array of displacement actuators, which is used to follow displacement of doctor's hand and fingers. An array of force sensors is used to detect forces between patient and the equipment. Since displacement control in patient side is coupled with force control in doctor side and vice-versa, design of the controller has to take into account this coupling. Not only using in medical tele-analysis, the proposed system can also be used in any tele-displacement-force controls of industrial processes.
- A. C. Dumay, 'Medicine in virtual environments,' Technol Health Care, pp. 75-89, 1995
- W. Po-ngaen, T. Jearsiripongkul, and M. Parnichkun, 'Development of forcedisplacement hybrid controlled system for industrial tele-monitor and control,' Proc. of the International Conference on Production Research, Bangkok Thailand, Conference CDROM, 2000
- M. Parnichkun, W. Po-ngaen, and T. Jearsiripongkul, 'Development of a forcedisplacement controlled medical tele-analyzer,' Proc. of the IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Pusan, Korea, pp. 1978- 1981, 2001
- K. Ohnishi, 'Robust motion control by disturbance observer,' Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 218-225, 1996
- C. Baur, D. Guzzohi, and O. Georg, 'VIRGY: A virtual reality and force force feedback based endoscopic surgery simulator,' Stud Health Technol Inform, vol. 50, pp. 110-116, 1998
- L. D. Harmon, 'Automated tactile sensing,' International Journal of Robotics Research, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 33-44, 1982
- J. Y. S. Luh, W. D. Fisher, and R. P. C. Paul, 'Joint torque control by a direct feedback for industrial robots,' IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, vol. AC28, no. 2, pp. 153-161, 1983
- A. Suebsomran and M. Parnichkun, 'Disturbance observer-based hybrid control of displacement and force in medical tele-analyzer for abdominal mass analysis,' Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, Bangkok, pp. 365-369, 2002
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 2010. "" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 8(2): 445~453
- 2011. "" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 9(3): 470~477
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기