Streamlined Rotors Mini Rotorcraft : Trajectory Generation and Tracking
We present in this paper the stabilization (tracking) with motion planning of the six independent configurations of a mini unmanned areal vehicle equipped with four streamlined rotors. Naturally, the yaw-dynamic can be stabilized without difficulties and independently of other motions. The remaining dynamics are linearly approximated around a small roll and pitch angles. It will be shown that the system presents a flat output that is likely to be useful in the motion generation problem. The tracking feedback controller is based on receding horizon point to point steering. The resulting controller involves the lift (collective) time derivative for what flatness and feedback linearization are used. Simulation tests are performed to progress in a region with approximatively ten-meter-buildings.
- E. Altug, J. Ostrowski, and R. Mahony, 'Control of a quadrotor helicopter using visual feedback,' Proc. of the IEEE Conference on Robotics and Automation, Washington DC, Virginia, USA, pp. 72-77, 2002
- M. Fliess, J. Levine, P. Martin, and P. Rouchon, 'Flatness and defect of nonlinear systems: Introductory theory and examples,' International Journal of Control, vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 1327-1361, 1995
- J. V. R. Prasad, A. J. Calise, J. E. Corban, and Y. Pei, 'Adaptive nonlinear controller synthesis and flight test evaluation on an unmanned helicopter,' Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, pp. 137-143, 1999
- J. Leitner, A. J. Calise, and J. V. R. Prasad, 'Analysis of adaptive neural networks for helicopter flight controls,' AIAA J. of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 972- 979, 1997
- J. Hauser, S. Sastry, and G. Meyer, 'Nonlinear control design for slightly nonminimum phase systems: Application to v/stol aircraft,' Automatica, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 665-679, 1992
- P. Castillo, A. Dzul, and R. Lozano, 'Real-time stabilization and tracking of a four rotor minirotorcraft,' IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 510-516, 2004
- P. Martin, S. Devasia, and B. Paden, 'A different look at output tracking: Control of a VTOL aircraft,' Automatica, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 101-107, 1996
- P. Martin, R. M. Murray, and P. Rouchon, 'Flat systems, equivalence and trajectory generation,' Ecole des Mines de Paris, Technical report, April 2003
- P. Pound, R. Mahony, P. Hynes, and J. Roberts, 'Design of a four rotor aerial robot,' Proc. of the Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, Auckland, pp. 145-150, 2002
- L. Beji, A. Abichou, and Y. Bestaoui, 'Position and attitude control of an underactuated autonomous airship,' International Journal of Differential Equations and Applications, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 231-255, 2004
- T. Hamel, R. Mahony, R. Lozano, and J. Ostrowski, 'Dynamic modelling and configuration stabilization for an X4-flyer,' Proc. of IFAC 15th World Congress on Automatic Control, Barcelona, Spain, 2002
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기