Reconfiguring Second-order Dynamic Systems via P-D Feedback Eigenstructure Assignment: A Parametric Method
The design of reconfiguring a class of second-order dynamic systems via proportional plus derivative (P-D) feedback is considered. The aim is to resynthesize a P-D feedback controller such that the eigenvalues of the reconfigured closed-loop system can completely recover those of the original close-loop system, and make the corresponding eigenvectors of the former as close to those of the latter as possible. Based on a parametric result of P-D feedback eigenstructure assignment in second-order dynamic systems, parametric expressions for all the P-D feedback gains and all the closed-loop eigenvector matrices are established and a parametric algorithm for this reconfiguration design is proposed. The parametric algorithm offers all the degrees of design freedom, which can be further utilized to satisfy some additional performances in control system designs. This algorithm involves manipulations only on the original second-order system matrices, thus it is simple and convenient to use. An illustrative example and the simulation results show the simplicity and effect of the proposed parametric method.
- Z. Gao and P. J. Artsaklis, 'Stability of the pseudo-inverse method for reconfigurable control systems,' Int. J. of Control, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 520-528, 1991
- J. Jiang, 'Design of reconfigurable control systems,' Int. J. of Control, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 395-401, 1994
- Z. Ren, X. J. Tang, and J. Chen, 'Reconfigurable control system design by output feedback eigenstructure assignment,' Control Theory and Applications, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 356-362, 2002
- D. P. Looze, J. L. Weiss, and N. M. Barrett, 'An automatic redesign approach for restructurable control systems,' IEEE Control System Magazine, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 1621-1627, 1985
- G. R. Duan, G. S. Wang, and G. P. Liu, 'Eigenstructure assignment in a class of secondorder linear systems: A complete parametric approach,' Proc. of the 8th Annual Chinese Automation and Computer Society Conference, pp. 89-96, 2002
- P. C. Parks, 'Lyapunov redesign of model reference adaptive control systems,' IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, vol. AC-11, no. 3, pp. 362-367, 1996
- W. Chang, J. B. Park, H. J. Lee, and Y. H. Joo, 'LMI approach to digital redesign of linear timeinvariant systems,' IEE Proc-Control Theory Appl, vol. 149, no. 4, pp. 297-302, 2002
- G. R. Duan and G. P. Liu, 'Complete parametric approach for eigenstructure assignment in a class of second-order linear systems,' Automatica, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 725-729, 2002
- I. Takewaki, 'Inverse component-mode synthesis method for redesign of large structural systems,' Comput. Methods. Appl. Mech. Engrg, vol. 166, pp. 201-209, 1998
- G. S. Wang and G. R. Duan, 'Robust pole assignment via P-D feedback in a class of second-order dynamic systems,' Proc. of International Conference of Automation, Robots and Computer Vision, pp. 1152-1156, 2004
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 2006. "" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 4(5): 653~659
- 2007. "" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 5(2): 111~116
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기