Design of an Adaptive Filter with a Dynamic Structure for ECG Signal Processing
Biomedical signals such as ECG, EMG, and EEG are extremely important in the diagnosis of patients. It is difficult to filter noise from these signals, and errors resulting from filtering can distort a biomedical signal. Existing systems have shown poor performance when complicated noise appears. Adaptive filtering is selected to contend with these defects. Existing adaptive filters can adjust the filter coefficient with the given filter order, but they can produce an unsuitable order in different environments. In order to solve this problem, an optimal adaptive filter with a dynamic structure was designed. Positive experimental results were obtained.
- K. L. Park, K. J. Lee, and H. R. Yoon, 'Application of a wavelet adaptive filter to minimize distortion of the ST-segment,' Med. Biol. Eng. & Comput., vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 581- 586, September 1998
- S. Haykin, Adaptive Filter Theory, 3rd edition. Prentice Hall, 1996
- R. Aston, Principles of Biomedical Instrumentation and Measurement, Merrill Publishing, pp. 37-255, 1990
- B. Widrow, J. Glover, J. McCool, J. Kaunitz, C. Williams, R. H. Hearn, J. R. Zeidler, E. Dong, and R. Goodin, 'Adaptive noise canceling: principles and applications,' Proc. of the IEEE, vol. 63, pp. 1692-1717, 1975
- J. J. Carr and J. M. Brown, Introduction to Biomedical Equipment Technology, Prentice Hall, pp. 168-389, 1997
- G. M. Friesen, T. C. Jannett, M. A. Jadallah, S. L. Yates, S. R. Quint, and H. T. Nagle, 'A comparison of the noise sensitivity of nine QRS Detection Algorithms,' IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 85-98, 1990
- J. S. Sahambi, S. N. Tandon, and R. K. P. Bhatt, 'Wavelet based ST-segment analysis,' Med. Biol. Eng. & Comput., vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 568- 572, September 1998
- M. Akay, Biomedical Signal Processing, Academic Press, 1994
- J. A. Van Alste and T. S. Schilder, 'Removal of baseline wander and power-line interference from the ECG by an efficient FIR filter with a reduced number of taps,' IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 32, no. 12, pp.1052-1060, 1985
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- 2007. "" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 5(6): 701~706
- Noh, Yun-Hong ; Jeong, Do-Un 2010. "Development of the wearable ECG measurement system for health monitoring during daily life" 센서학회지 = Journal of the Korean Sensors Society, 19(1): 43~51
- Lee, Seung-Chul ; Seo, Yong-Su ; Kwon, Tae-Ha ; Chung, Wan-Young 2010. "Design and evaluation of wireless sensor network routing protocolfor home healthcare" 센서학회지 = Journal of the Korean Sensors Society, 19(4): 297~305
- Lee, Seung-Chul ; Chung, Wan-Young 2011. "A Research for Removing ECG Noise and Transmitting 1-channel of 3-axis Accelerometer Signal in Wearable Sensor Node Based on WSN" Journal of sensor science and technology = 센서학회지, 20(2): 137~144
저자의 다른 논문
- 2005 "Gait Angle Prediction for Lower Limb Orthotics and Prostheses Using an EMG Signal and Neural Networks" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems 3 (2): 152~158
- 2005 "Adaptive Postural Control for Trans-Femoral Prostheses Based on Neural Networks and EMG Signals" International journal of precision engineering and manufacturing 6 (3): 37~44
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기