Displacement Properties of Nano Structure Dendrimer
In the Langmuir-Blodgett (LB) technique, a monolayer on the water surface is transferred onto a substrate, which is raised and dipped through the surface. From this, multilayers can be obtained in which constituent molecules are periodically arranged. The LB technique has attracted considerable interest in the fabrication of electrical and electronic devices. Many researchers have investigated the electrical properties of monolayer and multiplayer films. Dendrimers represent a new class of synthetic macromolecules characterized by a regularly branched treelike structure. Multiple branching yields a large number of chain ends that distinguish dendrimers from conventional star-like polymers and microgels. The azobenzene dendrimer is one of the dendritic macromolecules that include the azo-group exhibiting a photochromic character. Due to the presence of the charge transfer element of the azo-group and its rod-shaped structure, these compounds are expected to have potential interest in electronics and ptoelectronics, especially in nonlinear optics. In the present paper, we give pressure stimulation to organic thin films and detect the induced displacement current.
- Abraham Ulman, An Introduction to ultrathin organic films, 339-402, Academic Preess, New York, 1991
- Daisuke SHIMURA, Takaaki MANAKA, Masayuki NAKAMOTO, Wei ZHAO, Yutaka MAJIMA, Mitsumasa IWAMOTO, Shiyoshi YOKOYAMA, Tohru KUBOTA and Shinro MASHIKO, 'Photoisomerization of Azobenzene Dendrimer Monolayer Investigated by Maxwell Displacement Current Technique', Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 40 (2001) Pt. 1, No. 12
- Keizo Kato, Kazunari Shinbo, Futoo Kaneko and Takashi Wakamatsu, 'Evaluation of Structures and Functions in Organic Ultrathin Films on Metal Thin Films Utilizing Surface Plasmon Excitations', KIEE International Transactions on Electrophysical and Applications., Vol. 12C, No. 2, pp. 128-135, April, 2002
- V. K. Srivastava, In physics of Thin Films, Built-up Morecular Films and Rheir Application, 1984
- J. Y. Seo, H. K. Shin and Y. S. Kwon, 'Structure Features and Electrical Properties of Polyurethan LB Films', KIEE Int. Trans. on EA., Vol. 12C, no. 1, pp. 52-55, 2002
- Eunmi Park, Eun-Mi Son, Bum-Jong Lee and Chungkyun Kim, 'A Silyl Ether Network Langmuir - Blodgett Film from a Carbosilane Dendron', KIEE International Transactions on Electrophysical and Applications., Vol. 12C, No. 1, pp. 38-41, February 2002
- Keiji Ohara and Masaaki Nakajima, 'Displacement current generated during compression of fatty acid and phospholipid monolayers at the water-air interface', Thin Solid Films, 226, 1993
- Subhadip Raychaudhuri, Yonathan Shapir, Vladimir Chernyak and Shaul Mukamel, 'Excitonic Funneling in Extended Dendrimers with Nonlinear and Random Potentials', Physical review letters., Vol.85, No.2, 2000
- Roberto La Ferla, 'Conformations and dynamics of dendrimers and cascade macromolecules', J. Chem. Phys., 106 (2), 1997
- Y.Majima and M.Iwamoto, 'A New Displacement Current Measuring System Coupled with the Langmuir-Film Technique', Review of seientific instruments, AIP., vol.62, No.9, 1991
- H. C. Yoon, J. M. Kim and Y. S. Kwon, 'The Study on Spectroscopic and Morphological Behavior of Merocyanine Dye LB Films', KIEE Int. Trans. on EA., Vol. 12C, no. 1, pp. 56-60, 2002
- Jeong-Yeul Seo, Hoon-Kyu Shin and Young-Soo Kwon, 'Structure Features and Electrical Properties of Polyurethan LB Films', KIEE International Transactions on Electrophysical and Applications., Vol. 12C, No. 1, pp. 52-55, February 2002
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Lee Jae-Hong ; Lee Byung-Wook ; Kim ChangKyo ; Hong Chinsoo 2005. "InfluenceofPre-TreatmentontheFormationofOrderedNano-SizedPoresFabricatedbyAluminumAnodizationMethod" 전기학회논문지. The transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. C/ C, 전기물성·응용부문, 54(6): 239~244
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기