Power Tracing Method for Transmission Usage Allocation Considering Reactive Power
In many countries, the electric power industry is undergoing significant changes known as deregulation and restructuring. These alterations introduce competition in generation and retail and require open access to the transmission network. The competition of the electric power industry causes many issues to surface. Among them, unbundling of the transmission service is probably the most complicated as it is a single and integrated sector and the transmission revenue requirement must be allocated to market participants in a fair way. In these situations, it is valuable to research the methodologies to allocate transmission usage. The power tracing method offers useful information such as which generators supply a particular load or how much each generator (load) uses a particular transmission line. With this information, we can allocate required transmission revenue to market participants. Recently, several algorithms were proposed for tracing power flow but there is no dominant power tracing method. This paper proposes a power tracing method based on graph theory and complex-current distribution. For practicability, the proposed method for transmission usage allocation is applied to IEEE 30 buses and compared with the method proposed by Felix F.Wu.
- Daniel Kirschen, Ron Allan, Goran Strbac, 'Contributions of Individual Generators to Loads and Flows', IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, Vol. 12, No 1, pp. 52-60, February. 1997
- Felix F. Wu, Yixin Ni, Ping Wei, 'Power Transfer Allocation for Open Access Using Graph Theory-Fundamentals and Applications in Systems Without Loop flow', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 923-929, August 2000
- Kyoung-Soo Ro, 'Introduction of Power Flow Tracing Method for Determination of Power Transmission Network Charge and Verification of Its Effectiveness', KIEE Trans, Vol. 51A, No. 2, pp. 53-58, February. 2002
- Fubin Liu, Yang Li, Guoqing Tang, 'A Quick & Practicable Power Flow Tracing Method On Electric Energy Market', IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, pp. 1244-1249, 2001
- J. Choi, H. Kim, S. H. Rim, 'Power Allocation of Individual Generators to Loads Using Graph Theory', KIEE summer conference publication, No 10-12, pp. 422-424, 2002
- J. Bialek, D. B. Tam, 'Tracing the Generators' Output', IEE conference publication No. 419, pp. 133-136, 1996
- R. Reta, A. Vargas, 'Electricity tracing and loss allocation methods based on electric concepts,' IEE Proc-Gener. Transm. Distrib. Vol. 148. No. 6, pp. 518-522, 2001
- C. Han, S. Lee, J. Park, 'Power trancing method based on complex-currents distribution', KIEE spring conference publication, pp. 182-185, May. 2003
- ebastian P.Rosado, Khatib Abdel-Rahman, Nouredine HadjSaid, 'Tracing the path of electric power flow - a study for deregulated power systems', IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, Volume: 3 , pp. 1479-1484, 28 Jan.-1 Feb. 2001
- H. Sun, David C. Yu, 'AC Power Flow Tracing in Transmission Networks', IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, pp. 1715-1720, 2001
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기