Nonlinear dynamic analysis for large-span single-layer reticulated shells subjected to wind loading
Wind loading is very important in structural design of large-span single-layer reticulated shell structures. In this paper, a geometrically nonlinear wind-induced vibration analysis strategy for large-span single-layer reticulated shell structures based on the nonlinear finite element method is introduced. According to this strategy, a computation program has been developed. With the information of the wind pressure distribution measured simultaneously in the wind tunnel, nonlinear dynamic analysis, including dynamic instability analysis, for the wind-induced vibration of a single-layer reticulated shell is conducted as an example to investigate the efficiency of the strategy. Finally, suggestions are given for dynamic wind-resistant analysis of single-layer reticulated shells.
- Abedi, K. and Habashizadeh, M., "Investigation in to the dynamic instability behavior of three dimension industrial space structures subjected to the finite duration and step impulsive loading", Proc. of the Fifth Int. Conf. on Space Structures, Guildford, UK, 929-938.
- Li, Y.Q. (2002), "Discussion on dynamic coefficients for wind-resistant design in single-layer reticulated shells", Advances in Building Technology, Anson, M., Ko, J.M. and Lam, E.S.S., editors, 1123-1130.
- Li, Y.Q., Shen, Z.Y. and Gu, X.L. (1997), "A study of tracing techniques for equilibrium paths including limit point and bifurcation point in nonlinear stability analysis", Proc. the Seventh Int. Conf. on Computing In Civil And Building Engineering, 1-4, 249-254.
- Li, Z.X. and Shen, Z.Y. (2001), "Shaking table tests of two shallow reticulated shells", Int. J. Solids and Struct., 38, 7875-7884.
- Solari, G. (1990), "Generalized definition of gust factor", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 36, 539-548.
- Tamura, Y., Suganuma, S., Kikuchi, H. and Hibi, K. (1999), "Proper orthogonal decomposition of random wind pressure field", J. Fluids and Struct., 13, 1069-1095.
- Uematsu, Y., Kuribara, O., Yamada, M., Sasaki, A. and Hongo, T. (2001), "Wind-induced dynamic behavior and its load estimation of a single-layer latticed dome with a long span", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerod., 89(14-15), 1671-1687.
- Uematsu, Y., Sone, T., Yamada, M. and Hongo, T. (2002), "Wind-induced dynamic response and its load estimation for structural frames of single-layer latticed domes with long spans", Wind and Struct., An Int. J., 5(6), 543-562.
- Uematsu, Y., Yamada, M., Inoue, A. and Hongo, T. (1997), "Wind loads and wind-induced dynamic behavior of a single-layer latticed dome", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerod., 66(3), 227-248.
- Von Karman, T. (1948), "Progress in the statistical theory of turbulence", Proc. National Academy of Science, Washington DC, 530-539.
- Xie, J.M., Irwin, P.A., Kilpatrick, J., Conley, G. and Soligo, M. (2000), "Determination of wind loads on large roofs and equivalent gust factors", First Int. Symp. on Wind and Structures for the 21st Century, Choi, Solari, Kanda & Kareem, Eds., Techno Press, Seoul, 417-424.
- Li, Y.Q., Tamura, Y., Yoshida, A. and Katsumura, A. (2002), "Wind modeling in BLWT and discussion on several problems", Int. Conf. on Advances in Building Technology, Hong Kong, China, 1131-1138.
- Oran, C. (1973), "Tangent stiffness in space frames", J. Eng. Mech., ASCE, 99-6, 987-1001.
- Gioncu, V. (1995), "Buckling of reticulated shells: state-of-the-art", Int. J. Space Struct., 10, 1-46.
- Chrescielewski, J. and Schmiot, R. (1985), "A solution control method for nonlinear finite element post-buckling analysis of structures", Post-Buckling of Elastic Structures Proceeding of the Euromech Colloquium, Edited by Z.S. Gaspar.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2015. "" Wind & structures, 20(1): 95~115
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기