Characterization of wind-induced vibrations in transmission lines by single-channel field data analysis
Wind-induced vibrations measured in the Tsuruga Test Line are characterized in this paper by single-channel data analysis based on piecewise application of Prony's method. Some of events were identified as galloping, while most of events were buffeting responses, which were confirmed partly by the buffeting analysis. Effects of end condition etc. on the response characteristics are also discussed.
- Yamaguchi, H., Xie, X. and Yukino, T. (1997), "Galloping analysis of transmission lines with bundle conductors", Proceedings of 3rd International Symposium on Cable Dynamics, Trondheim, Norway, 61-66.
- Yukino, T., Fujii, K. and Hayase, I. (1995), "Galloping phenomena of large bundle conductors observed on the full-scale test line", Proceedings of 1st International Symposium on Cable Dynamics, Liege, Belgium, 557-563.
- Yukino, T. and Kuze, T. (2001), "Vibration characteristics in the long span 4 bundled conductors of transmission line", Proceedings of 5th Asia-Pacific Conference on Wind Engineering, Kyoto, Japan, 193-196.
- Davenport, A.G. (1962), "Buffeting of suspension bridge by storm winds", J. Struct. Div., ASCE, 88(3), 233-268.
- Gurung, C.B., Yamaguchi, H. and Yukino, T. (2001), "Identification of galloping and buffeting in transmission lines", Proceedings of 4th Internatiional Symposium on Cable Dynamics, Montreal, Canada, 211-218.
- Gurung, C.B., Yamaguchi, H. and Yukino, T. (2002), "Identification of large amplitude wind-induced vibration of ice-accreted transmission lines based on field observed data", Eng. Struct., 24(2), 179-188.
- Gurung, C.B., Yamaguchi, H. and Yukino, T. (2003), "Identification and characterization of galloping of Tsuruga Test Line based on multi-channel modal analysis of field data", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 91(7), 903-924.
- Keutgen, R. (1998), "Galloping phenomena a finite element approach", Ph.D. Thesis, University of Liege, Belgium.
- Simiu, E. (1974), "Wind spectra and dynamic along wind response", J. Struct. Div., ASCE, 100(9), 1897-1910.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기