A correlation-based analysis on wind-induced interference effects between two tall buildings
Wind-induced mean and dynamic interference effects of tall buildings are studied in detail by a series of wind tunnel tests in this paper. Interference excitations of several types of upwind structures of different sizes in different upwind terrains are considered. Comprehensive interference characteristics are investigated by artificial neural networks and correlation analysis. Mechanism of the wakes vortex-induced resonance is discussed, too. Measured results show significant correlations exist in the distributions of the interference factors of different configurations and upwind terrains and, therefore, a series of relevant regression equations are proposed to simplify the complexity of the multi-parameter wind induced interference effects between two tall buildings.
- Taniike, Y. and Inaoka, H. (1988), "Aeroelastic behaviour of a tall building in wakes", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 28, 317-327.
- Taniike, Y. (1991), "Turbulence effect on mutual interference of buildings", J. Eng. Mech., ASCE, 117(3), 443-456.
- Taniike, Y. (1992), "Interference mechanism for enhanced wind forces on neighbouring tall buildings", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 41, 1073-1083.
- Tschanz, T. and Davenport, A.G. (1983), "The base balance technique for the determination of dynamic wind loads", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 13, 429-439.
- Zhang, W.J., Kwok, K.C.S. and Xu, Y.L. (1994), "Aeroelastic torsional behaviour of tall buildings in wakes", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 51, 229-249.
- Bailey, P.A. and Kwok, K.C.S. (1985), "Interference excitation of twin tall buildings", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 21, 323-338.
- English, E.C. (1993), "Shielding factors for paired rectangular prism: an analysis of along-wind mean response data from several source", Proc. 7th US National Conf. Wind Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- English, E.C. and Fricke, F.R. (1999), "The interference index and its prediction using a neural network analysis of wind-tunnel data", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 83, 567-575.
- GB50009-2001 (2002), Chinese Load code for design of building structures.
- Khanduri, A.C., Bedard, C. and Stathopoulos, T. (1997), "Modelling wind-induced interference effects using backpropagation neural networks", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 72, 71-79.
- Khanduri, A.C., Stathopoulos, T. and Bedard, C. (1998), "Wind-induced interference effects on buildings - a review of the state-of-the-art", Eng. Struct., 20(7), 617-630.
- Sakamoto, H. and Haniu, H. (1988), "Aerodynamic forces acting on two square prisms placed vertically in a turbulent boundary layer", J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 31, 41-66.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기