A practical approach for fire safety design of fire-resistant steel members
Based on the test data of Nippon Steel Corporation, the formulas for calculating mechanical properties of fire-resistant (FR) steel at elevated temperatures have been established. A practical approach for fire safety design of FR steel members, including axially compressed members, flexural members and eccentrically compressed members, is developed in this paper. Compared with the full-scale specimen experiments and FEM numerical analysis, this practical approach for fire safety design of FR steel members is demonstrated to be effective and precise.
- NKK (1996),"NKK Fire Resistant Steel", NKK Technical Bulletin (Tee. No. 231-161).
- NKK (1995),"NKK Fire Resistant Steel (NKK-FR Steel)", NKK Technical Bulletin.
- Sakumoto, Y. and Nishida, I. (1998),"Experimental study on fire resistance of fire-resistant steel beams", Fire Science & Technology, 18(1), 1-9.
- Sakumoto, Y., Yamaguchi, T. and Okada, T. etc (1994),"Fire resistance of fire-resistant steel columns", J. Struct. Eng., ASCE, 120(4), April, 103-1121.
- Sakumoto, Y., Yamaguchi, T., Ohashi, M. and Saito, H. (1992),"High-temperature properties of fire-resistant steel for buildings", J. Struct. Eng., ASCE, 118(2), N.Y., USA, 392-407.
- Thyssen Krupp Stahl Trade press, April 15, 2002.
- Timoshenko, S.P. and Gere, J.M. (1961), Theory of Elastic Stability, McGraw-Hill Book Company.
- Wan, Wei-Guo and Xi, Tie (2001),"Trial-produce of structural FR H-shape steel", Proc. of the Int. Seminar on Steel Structures in Fire, Shanghai, 1-3 Nov, 139-146.
- ANSYS manual book.
- BSI (1990), BS 5950, Structural Use of Steelwork in Building, Part 1: Code of practice for design in simple and continuous construction: hot rolled sections.
- CEN (European Committee for Standardization) (1995), DAFT ENV 1993, Eurocode 3: Design of Steel Structures.
- Chinese Code for Structural Design of Steel Construction (1988), GBJ 17-88.
- Development of Fire Resistant Steel (FR Steel) for Buildings (1991), Nippon Steel Corporation, Cat. No. AC303, Jan.
- Ding, Jun (2002),"A calculation method and a practical approach for fire safety design of fire-resistant steel members", Master Thesis of Tongji University, Tongji University.
- Ding, Jun, Li, Guo-Qiang and Sakumoto, Y. (2004),"Parametric studies on fire-resistance of fire-resistant steel members", J. Constructional Steel Reseach, 60, 1007-1027.
- ECCS (1983), (European Convention for Constructional Steelwork), European Recommendations for the Fire Safety of Steel Structures. Indian Express Newspapers, Corporate Briefing, 25 Nov, 1998.
- Kelly, F.S. and Sha, W. (1999),"A comparison of the mechanical properties of fire resistant and S275 structural steels", J. Constructional Steel Research, 50, 223-233.
- Li, Guo-Qiang and Lou, Guo-Biao (2001),"The principles of fire resistance for steel structures in china", Proc. of the Int. Seminar on Steel Structures in Fire, Shanghai, P.R.China, 1-3 Nov., 29-39.
- Li, Guo-Qiang, Jiang, Shou-Chao and Lin, Gui-Xiang (1999),"Fire resistant calculation and design of steel structures", China Construction Industry Publisher.
- Chen, Xiao, Liu, Jixiong, etc. (2002(3)), "Research on mechanical performance of high toughness refractory and weather-resistance construction steel", Steel Construction, 17(59), 39-42.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기