Developing connection design rules in China
The new version of Code for Design of Steel Structures (GB50017-2003) and other design standards in China were released over the last two years. Comparing with the previous version (GBJ17-88), many clauses covering the connection design have been revised. A number of additional provisions are supplemented to specify the design requirements for beam-column moment connections, as well as gusset plates for truss joints. In this paper, a summary on the design rules on connections specified in the current Chinese code is presented, and relevant commentary and background information is provided whenever appropriate. The design criteria governing weld and bolt resistance is examined and reviewed. Moreover, several issues such as detailing requirements for stiffeners and end-plate connections are discussed.
- CECS102:2002. (2002), Technical Specification for Steel Structure of Light-weight Buildings with Gables Frames, China Engineering Construction Society.
- Chen W. F. (1988), Steel Beam-to-Column Building Connections, Elsevier Science, USA.
- Eurocode 3-Part 1.1. (1992), General Rules and Rules for Buildings, DD ENV 1993-1-1.
- GB50017-2003. (2003), Code for Design of Steel Structures, Ministry of Construction, China.
- GB50018-2002. (2002), Technical Code of Cold-formed Thin-walled Steel Structures, Ministry of Construction, China.
- GB50011-2001. (2001), Code for Seismic Design of Buildings, Ministry of Construction, China.
- GB50205-2001. (2001), Code for Construction and Quality Acceptance of Steel Structures, Ministry of Construction, China.
- GBJ17-88. (1989), Code for Design of Steel Structures, Ministry of Construction, China.
- JGJ82-91. (1992), Code for Design, Erection and Acceptance of Connections with High Strength Bolts in Steel Structures, Ministry of Construction, China.
- BS 5950-Part 1. (2000), Code of Practice for Design - Rolled and Welded Sections, British Standards Institution.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기