신종 인플루엔자 대유행에 대한 우리나라의 대응방안
The Preparedness Plan for Influenza Pandemic
Influenza A viruses periodicall y cause worldwide epidemics, or pandemics, with high rates of illness and death. A pandemic can occur at any time, with the potential to cause serious illness, death and social and economic disruption throughout the world. Historic evidence suggests that pandemics occurred three to four times per century. In the last century there were three influenza pandemics. The circumstances still exist for a new influenza virus with pandemic potential to emerge an d spread. The unpredictability of the timing of the next pandemic is underlined by the occurrence of several large outbreaks of highly pathogenic avian influenza since the early 1980s. In 1999, the World Health Organization published the Influenza pandemic plan. The role of WHO and guidelines for national and regional planning. And in 2005, WHO revised the global influenza preparedness plan for new national measures before and during pandemics. This document outlines briefly the Korean Centers for Disease Control's plan for responding to an influenza pandemic. According to the new pandemic phases of WHO, we set up the 4 national levels of preparedness and made guidelines for preventing and control the epidemics in each phase. And also we described the future plans to antiviral stockpiles and pandemic vaccine development.
- WHO. Avian Influenza frequently asked questions. (http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/avian_faqs/en/index.html)
- WHO. Cumulative Number of Confirmed Human Cases of Avian Influenza A/(H5N1) Reported to WHO. [www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/country/cases_table_2005_11_11/en/index.html]
- WHO. Donation of three million treatments of oseltamivir to WHO will help early response to an emerging influenza pandemic. [http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2005/pr36/en/index.html]
- Ferguson NM, Cummings AT, Cauchemez S, Fraser C, riley S, meeyai A, Iamsirithaworn S, Burke DS. Strategies for containing an emerging influenza pandemic in Southeast Asia. Nature 2005; 3(8): 1-6
- US Governement. U.S. Launches International Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza. [http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2005/53865.htm]
- WHO. Influenza pandemic plan. The role of WHO and guidelines for national and regional planning. WHO. 1999
- Perdue ML. Impact of Avian on human health. [In] Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Health Task Force Symposium on Response to Outbreak of Avian Influenza and Preparedness for a Human Health Emergency (From July 28-29 Meeting in San Francisco). United States Department of Agriculture 2005
- Mulyani Indrawatti SM. Avian Influenza(H5N1) Control and Prevention in Indonesia. (In) Proceedings of Meetign of Avian Influenza and Pandemic Influenza. WHO/FAO/OIE/World Bank. Nov. 11. 2005
- WHO. FAO/OIE/WB/WHO Meeting on Avian Influenza and Human Pandemic Influenza Closing remarks. [http://www.who.int/dg/lee/speeches/2005/closingremarks_avianflu/en/index.html]
- WHO. WHO global influenza preparedness plan: The Role of WHO and Recommendations for National Measures before and during Pandemic. 2005
- WHO. Responding to the avian influenza pandemic threat. Recommended strategic actions. WHO 2005
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Cho, Wan-Goo ; Kim, Jeong-Il ; Kim, Min-Ju 2008. "Microbiological Effects of Xanthorrhizol and Houttuynia cordata Thunb. Extract" 한국유화학회지 = Journal of oil & applied science, 25(3): 269~274
- Suh, Min-A ; Lee, Jee-Hyun ; Chi, Hye-Jin ; Kim, Young-Keun ; Kang, Dae-Yong ; Hur, Nam-Wook ; Ha, Kyung-Hwa ; Lee, Dong-Han ; Kim, Chang-Soo 2010. "Mathematical Modeling of the Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Virus and Evaluation of the Epidemic Response Strategies in the Republic of Korea" Journal of preventive medicine and public health = 예방의학회지, 43(2): 109~116
- NDSL :
- 대한예방의학회 : 저널
- KCI :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기