광 디스크 드라이브 내부 유동장에 관한 연구
A Study on Flow Fields in an Optical Disc Drive
The present study investigates flow characteristics in an optical disc drive (ODD). Detailed knowledge of the flow characteristics is essential to analyze flow-induced noise and vibration, forced convection and flow friction loss. The ODD used in a personal computer is used for the experiment and rotating velocity of disc is under the 4500 rpm. Time-resolved velocity component and velocity spectrum are obtained using the laser Doppler anemometry (LDA), and the flow patterns induced by rotating disc in the ODD are calculated by a commercial finite volume method at the same time. The results show that the front holes reduce flow-induced noise and the position of pickup body only affects flow near the window. Furthermore, it is possible for cooling of heat sources in the drive through measuring the flow fields under the tray. In addition, the numerical results are well matched up to the experimental results, therefore, the validation of the numerical results can be achieved. From the validation of numerical results, it is possible to predict the flow characteristics of the region where it is unable to conduct the experiment.
- Schlichting, H. and Gersten, K., 2000, 'Boundary Layer Theory,' Springer
- Macey, J. P. and Wellman, E. J., 1969, 'Instability Phenomenon Associated with an Enclosed Rotating Disk,' Phys. Fluids, Vol. 12, pp.710-722
- Erian, F. F. and Tong, Y. H., 1971, 'Turbulent Flow Due to a Rotating Disk,' Phys. Fluids, Vol. 14, pp. 2588-2591
- Kobayashi, R., 1994, 'Review : Laminar to Turbulent Transition of Three-Dimensional Boundary Layers on Rotating Bodies,' Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol. 116, pp. 200-211
- Sirivat, A., 1991, 'Stability Experiment of Flow Between a Stationary and a Rotating Disk,' Phys. Fluids, Vol. 3, pp. 2664-2671
- Lopez, L. M., 1996, 'Flow Between a Stationary and a Rotating Disk Shrouded by a Co-rotating Cylinder,' Phys. Fluids, Vol. 8, pp. 2605-2613
- Tzeng, H. M. and Munce, Jr. A. C., 1992, 'Flow Between Shrouded Co-Rotating Disk with Radial and Oblique Obstructions,' Adv. Info. Storage Syst., Vol. 4, pp. 383-391
- Abrahamson, S. D., Eaton J. K. and Koga D. J., 1989, 'The Flow Between Shrouded Co-Rotating Disks,' Phys. Fluids, Vol. 1, pp. 241-251
- Dantec, 1995, 'Fiber Flow : Installation and User Guide'
- Adrian, R. J. and Yao, C. S., 1987, 'Power Spectra of Fluid Velocities Measured by Laser Doppler Velocimetry,' Exp. in fluids, Vol. 5, pp. 17-28
- Host-Madsen, A., 1994, 'A New Method for Estimation of Turbulence Spectra for Laser Doppler Anemometry,' 7th Int. Symposium on Applications of Laser Techniques to Fluid Mechanics
- Park, Gunsoon, Song, Insang, Kim, Sookyung, Kim, Waeyul and Lee, Seungyop, 2000, 'Airflow and Sound Induced by Disk Rotation in DVD Drives,' Info. Storage Proc. Syst., Vol. 2, pp. 3-11
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기