프로판/이소부탄(R-290/R-600a) 혼합 냉매를 적용한 가정용 소형 멀티 냉동시스템의 성능특성에 관한 연구
A Study on Performance Characteristics of Propane/Isobutane Refrigerant Mixtures in a Domestic Small Multi-Refrigeration System
In this paper, the performance of Kim-chi refrigerator with three evaporator and one compressor was investigated in employing $55\%$ propane and $45\%$ isobutane (R290/R600a) refrigerant mixture as an alternative refrigerant of R134a. The drop-in test was performed by varying both refrigerant charge and capillary tube length in order to find both the performance and reliability of a small multi-refrigeration system. Results show that the power consumption is decreased by about $15\%$ and COP is increased by about $10\%$ , respectively as compared to the baseline system using R-134a. In addition, the propane/isobutane refrigerant mixture system took advantage of the minimization of modification and redesigning of system components because thermodynamic properties such as saturation pressure, temperature, normal boiling point(NBP) characteristics are similar to those of R134a. The reduction of sales cost is caused by the decrease of refrigerant cost per unit mass and refrigerant charge amount necessary for the refrigeration system.
- UNEP, 1987, Montreal Protocol on Substances That Depletes The Ozone Layer
- Jang, Y. S., 1997, 'Performance and Heat Transfer Characteristics of a Heat Pump System Using Hydrocarbon Refrigerant Mixtures,' Ph.D. Thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Richardson, R. N. and Butterworth, J. S., 1995, 'The Performance of Propane/Isobuthane Mixtures in a Vapour-Compression Refrigeration System,' Int. J. Refrigeration, Vol. 18, No. I, pp. 58-62
- Yoon, W. J. and Kim, W. C., 2002, 'Performance Characteristics of Propane/Isobutene Mixtures in a Small Refrigeration System,' Sarek. Vol. 14, No. I, pp.73-82
- Baskin, E. and Perry, R. B., 1994, 'The Performance of Hydrocarbons in a Household Refrigerator/Freezer,' Proceedings of the International Refrigeration Conference at Purdue, U.S.A, pp. 237-244
- Richardson, R. N. and Butterworth, J. S., 1995, 'The Performance of Propane/Isobuthane Mixtures in a Vapour-Compression Refrigeration System,' Int. J. Refrigeration, Vol. 18, No.1, pp. 58-62
- Jung, D. S., Kim, C. B., Song, K. H. and Park, B. J., 2000, 'Testing of Propane/Isobutene Mixtures in Domestic Refrigerators,' Int. J. Refrigeration, Vol. 23, pp. 517-527
- Didion, D. A. and Bivens, D. B., 1990, 'Role of Refrigerant Mixtures as Alternatives to CFCs,' Int. J. of Refrig, Vol. 12, pp.163-175
- Lim, B. H., Park, Y. B., Yoo, H. K., Jung, D. S. and Park, B. J., 1995, 'Performance Evaluation of Propane/Isobutene Mixtures as a Substitute for CFC12 in Domestic Refrigerators,' Sarek, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 249-265
- Shin, J. Y., Kim, M. S. and Ro, S. T., 1996, 'Experimental Study on Convective Boiling Heat Transfer for Pure Refrigerants and Refrigerant Mixtures in a Horizontal Tube,' Trans. of the KSME, Vol. 20, No.2, pp. 730-740
- Kim, M. S., Mulroy, W. J. and Didion, D. A., 1994, 'Performance Evaluation of Two Azeotropic Refrigerant Mixtures of HFC-134a with R-290 and R-600a,' J. Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 116, pp. 148-154
- Lee, M. Y., Choi, S. J. and Kim, S. O., 2003, 'Evaluation on the Cyclic and Adiabatic Performance of a Small Multi-Refrigeration System, Proceeding of the KSME, Autumn Annual Conference, pp.769-774'
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Lee, Moo-Yeon ; Lee, Dong-Yeon ; Kim, Yong-Chan 2007. "A Study on the Heat Transfer Performance of an Energy-Nose Section in a Household Refrigerator-Freezer" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. B. B, 31(6): 574~580
- Lee, Moo-Yeon ; Lee, Dong-Yeon ; Joo, Young-Ju ; Kim, Sang-Uk ; Kim, Yong-Chan 2007. "Performance Evaluations of a Residential Small Multi-Refrigeration System Considering the Adiabatic Characteristics" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. B. B, 31(10): 868~875
- Ha, Ji-Soo ; Jung, Kwang-Soo ; Kim, Tae-Kwon ; Kim, Kyung-Ho ; Kim, Seok-Ro 2009. "The Effect of Gasket Shape on Heat Loss Reduction in a Refrigeration" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 21(5): 305~310
- Kim, Soo-Hyun ; Lee, Dong-Yeon ; Lee, Moo-Yeon 2010. "Analysis and Suppression Plan for Structure and Flow induced Noise in a Small Refrigeration System" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 11(11): 4129~4136
- Song, Young-Seung ; Jung, Hae-Won ; Yoon, Won-Jae ; Kim, Yong-Chan 2011. "An Experimental Study on the Performance Characteristics of a Single-Circuit Multi Cycle and a Bypass Two-Circuit Multi Cycle" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 23(7): 513~519
- Park, Joo-Hoon ; Lee, Won-Suk ; Shin, You-Hwan ; Kim, Kwang-Ho ; Lee, Yoon-Pyo ; Chung, Jin-Taek 2011. "Aerodynamic Design and Numerical Study of a Propane-Refrigerant Centrifugal Compressor for LNG Plant" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. B. B, 35(8): 781~787
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기