폼 분무 노즐 방사 분포 및 폼의 열적 특성 연구
Thermal Characteristics of Foams and Discharge of Fire-Protection Foam Spray Nozzle
A characteristic of discharge for a foam spray nozzle with various parameters was investigated. The discharge patterns from a fire foam spray nozzle are important to evenly spray over a maximum possible floor area. Two parameters of a foam spray nozzle were chosen, and compared with those from the standard one. Also, in order to evaluate the performance of discharged foam agents used to protect structures from heat and fire damages, the thermal characteristics of fire-protection foams were experimentally investigated. A simple repeatable test for fire-protection foams subjected to fire radiation was developed. This test involves foam generation equipment, a fire source for heat generation, and data acquisition techniques. Results show that the bubble size of foam is increased by large inside diameter of orifice or closed air hole, but phenomenon of discharge angle and expansion ratio is opposite. For the case of the open air hole, liquid film of a circular cone discharges with formation, growth, split and fine grain. In case of the closed air hole, a pillar of foam solution discharges with that. Though the temperature gradient in the foam increases with increased foam expansion ratio. it is not change with increased intensity of heat flux.
- Colletti, D. J., 1994, 'Class A Foam: An Emerging Technology, Compressed-Air Foam Mechanics,' Fire Engineering, Vol. 147, No.3, pp. 61-66
- Madrzykowski, D., 1988, 'Study of the Ignition Inhibiting Properties of Compressed Air Foam,' NISTIR 88-3880, U. S. Department of Commerce, NIST, Gaithersburg, MD.
- Persson, H., 1992, 'Fire Extinguishing Foams Resistance Against Heat Radiation,' Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Fire Suppression Research, Stockholm, Sweden, pp. 359-376
- Christopher, F. Boyd and Marino Di Marzo, 1998, 'The Behavior of a Fire-Protection Foam Exposed to Radiant Heating,' Int. J Heat and mass transfer, Vol. 41, No. 12,pp. 1719-1728
- ANSUL Fire Protection, 1990, 'Foam Systems Design and Applications.'
- KOFEIC, 1998, 'Standard of Performance/Test/Technique for Foam Spray Nozzle,' Notification of Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs, No. 1998-87
- Park, B. S. and Lee, S. Y., 1993, 'Experimental Study of Flash Atomization Mechanism,' Transactions of the KSME, Vol. 17, No.4, pp. 936-947
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Lee, Jungyun ; Kang, YoungJin ; Kim, Hong 2015. "The Verify of Environmental Toxicity of Foam Extinguishing Agents by Fish-Acute Toxicity Test" 한국안전학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, 30(4): 51~55
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기