로봇 손에 의한 자유곡면 물체의 파지 및 조작에 관한 운동학
Kinematics of Grasping and Manipulation of Curved Surface Object with Robotic Hand
Kinematics of grasping and manipulation by a multi-fingered robotic hand where multi-fingertip surfaces are in contact with an object is solved. The surface of the object was represented by B-spline surfaces in order to model the objects of various shapes. The fingers were modeled by cylindrical links and a half ellipsoid fingertip. Geometric equations of contact locations have been solved for all possible contact combinations between the fingertip surface and the object. The simulation system calculated joint displacements and contact locations for a given trajectory of the object. Since there are no closed form solutions for contact or intersection between these surfaces, kinematics of grasping was solved by recursive numerical calculation. The initial estimate of the contact point was obtained by approximating the B-spline surface to a polyhedron. As for the simulation of manipulation, exact contact locations were updated by solving the contact equations according to the given contact states such as pure rolling, twist-rolling or slide-twist-rolling. Several simulation examples of grasping and manipulation are presented.
- Murray, R.M., Li, Z. and Sastry, S.S., 1994, 'A Mathematical Introduction to Robotic Manipulation,' CRC Press
- Montana, D.J., 1995, 'The Kinematics of Multi-fingered Manipulation,' IEEE Trans. Robot. Automat., Vol.11, No.4, pp.491-503
- You, J.-H., Park, J.-H., Choi, D.-H., Chong, N.Y., 1998, 'Optimal Grasp Design of Multi-fingered Robot Hand Based on Manipulability and Stability', Trans. Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers A, Vol.22, No.7, pp.1367-1374
- Liu, Y.-H., 2000, 'Computing N-finger Form-closure Grasps on Polygonal Objects,' Int. J. Robot. Res., Vol.19, No.2, pp.149-158
- Helmke, D., Hiiper, K. and Moore, J.B., 2002, 'Quadratically Convergent Algorithms for Optimal Dextrous Hand Grasping,' IEEE Trans. Robot. Automat., Vol.18, No.2, pp.138- 146
- Zhu, X. and Wang, J., 2003, 'Synthesis of Force-closure Grasps on 3-D Objects Based on the Q Distance,' IEEE Trans. Robot. Automat., Vol.19, No.4, pp.669-679
- Rus, D., 1999, 'In-hand Dexterous Manipulation of Piecewise-smooth 3-D Objects,' Int. J. Robot. Res., Vol.18, No.4, pp.355-381
- Jia, Y.-B. and Erdmann, M., 1999, 'Pose and Motion from Contact,' Int. J. Robot. Res., Vol.18, No.5, pp.466-490
- Zheng, X.-Z., Nakashima, R. and Yoshikawa, T., 2000, 'On Dynamic Control of Finger Sliding and Object Motion in Manipulation with Multifingered Hands,' IEEE Trans. Robot. Automat., Vol.16, No.5, pp.469-481
- Nagashima, T., Seki, H. and Takano, M., 1997, 'Analysis and Simulation of Grasping/manipulation by Multi-finger surface,' Mech. Mach. Theory, Vol.32, No.2, pp.175-191
- Tiller, W., 1983, 'Rational B-splines for Cu-e and Surface Representation,' IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, Sep., pp.61-69
- Piegl, L. and Tiller, W., 1987, 'Cu-e and Surface Constructions Using Rational B-splines,' Computer-aided Design, Vol.19, No.9, pp.485-498
- Charlebois, M., Gupta, K. and Payandeh, S., 1999, 'Shape Description of Cu-ed Surfaces from Contact Sensing Using Surface Normals,' Int. J. Robot. Res., Vol.18, No.8, pp.779-787
- Rogers, D.F. and Adams, J.A., 1989, 'Mathematical Elements for Computer Graphics,' McGraw Hill, pp.445-456
- McKerrow, P.J., 1993, 'Introduction to Robotics,' Addison Wesley, pp.131-I74
- Hwang, C.-S. and Sasaki, K., 2003, 'Evaluation of Robotic Fingers Based on Kinematic Analysis,' Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intelligent Robot. and Syst., pp.3318-3324
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Hwang Chang-Soon 2005. "Evaluation and Design for Joint Configurations Based on Kinematic Analysis" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 29(2): 176~187
- Hwang Chang-Soon 2005. "Estimation Method for Kinematic Constraint of Unknown Object by Active Sensing" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 29(2): 188~200
- Hwang Chang-Soon 2005. "Control Program for Dexterous Manipulation by Robotic Hand" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 29(4): 540~554
- Yang, Hac-Jin ; Kim, Hyung-Tae ; Kim, Seong-Kun 2010. "Comparative Study of Modeling of Hand Motion by Neural Network and Kernel Regression" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 34(4): 399~405
저자의 다른 논문
- 2005 "Teleloperation of Field Mobile Manipulator with Wearable Haptic-based Multi-Modal User Interface and Its Application to Explosive Ordnance Disposal" Journal of mechanical science and technology 19 (10): 1864~1874
- 2005 "운동학에 기초한 로봇 손가락의 관절구조 평가 및 설계" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A 29 (2): 176~187
- 2005 "미지 물체의 구속상태에 관한 실시간 추정방법" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A 29 (2): 188~200
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기