생활한복 이미지를 활용한 캐주얼웨어 디자인 개발
A Study on the Casual Wear Design based on the Image of the Modernized Korean Costume
Costume is a formative art expressed by active human unlike the field of other living formativeness, and an expression of social actions based on a style of culture in a period. Therefore, costume has a deep connection with a mode of living and is recognized as a 'culture for living', and is more characteristic culture than all metaphysical cultures including architecture, craft, painting, and sculpture. Therefore, it expresses wearer's status or social standing, and furthermore, ideas and values of the times with aesthetic features in their form, color, materials, and pattern, so it is expressed as a mirror reflecting the phases of the times as. Korean costume had been dressed until the period of the Joseon Dynasty without a great change and started to be simplified in a simple style on the grounds of inconvenience in behaviors with the opening of an interchange of Western culture in the civilized period. And, this movement had been continued and Korean costume had been applied as an everyday dress under the name of 'Reformed Korean Costume'. Since the middle phase of 1980s, it aroused many people's interests with the introduction of designs focused on activity and convenience. In 1990's, many people had taken a growing interest in Korean costume with development of various designs keeping pace with the internationalization period and Korean Costume had been revitalized under the name of 'The Modernized Korean Costume'. And, since the 21st century, the advanced communication and full-scaled import of Western fashion have made the introduction of many fashion information in the world into Korea, affected greatly the fashion market, led consumers' sensitivity on a trend to be increased. Therefore, a design accepting a trend 'The Modernized Korean Costume' with fashions has risen. Second, this study is an attempt to suggest a revitalization method of domestic casual Korean costume brands by developing and suggesting competitive and highly value-added products with connection of practicality, variety, and highly sensitive fashion styles. For theoretical study, domestic and foreign literatures, academic journals, professional monthly magazines, and newspapers were examined. And, a process of change and features of the Korean fashion since the civilization period, and concept, features and images of casual Korean costume were analyzed, On the basis of analyzing image, features, and consumers' preference of the modernized Korean costume, a design development plan was established and 10 suits of costume were designed and made.
- 조효순, 이상은 (1998). 생활한복 제작업체의 현황. 한복입는 날 학술 세미나, p. 44
- 이주원 (2002). 생활한복의 문화상품화를 위한 방안. 한복문화, 5(4). p. 88
- 조규화 (1996). 복식미학, 수학사, p. 330
- 이선영 (1989). 한복의 현황 및 예술화의 전망. 효성여자대학교 대학원 석사학위논문
- 조효순, 이상은 (1998). 생활한복 제작업체의 현황, 한복 입는날 학술 세미나
- 금기숙 (1994). 조선복식미술. 열화당. p. 43
- 최은영 (1999). 생활한복의 구매동기에 관한 연구. 복식, 45
- 디자이너 토크 이신우. 월간 멋, 1986. 2,p. 216
- 디자이너 토크 진태옥 월간 멋, 1987. 5, p. 102
- 금기숙 (1994). 조선복식미술. 열화당. p. 188
- 조규화 (1997). 한국패션에 나타난 미의식. 한국패션비즈니스학회, 1(2). .p 11
- 김진아 (1994). 여자한복의 문양과 배색선호도 관한 연구. 세종대학교 대학원 석사학위논문
- S. F. A Collection (1996). ism
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kang, Kyoung-Hee ; Choi, Jeong-Wook 2009. "The Development of Patterns of Jeogori to Enhance the Fit - With a Focus on Women in their 20s and 30s -" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 59(1): 94~105
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기