Dyeing Properties of Nylon 66 Nano Fiber with High Molecular Mass Acid Dyes
Research and development of nano fiber products is very active over the world. Physical characteristics and dyeing properties of nylon 66 nano fiber were investigated in this study. X-ray diffraction, DSC, analysis of amino end group, and water absorption were performed to get information concerning physical properties of nano fiber. Nylon 66 nano fiber was dyed with high molecular mass acid dyes. Effects of dyeing temperature, pH of dyeing solution, and concentration of acid dyes on dyeing properties such as rate of dyeing and the extent of exhaustion, were examined and compared to those of regular fiber. It was found that nano fiber adsorbed acid dyes at lower temperature, got rapidly dyed, and its extents of exhaustion at specific dyeing temperature were higher than regular fiber. It was also observed that nano fiber could adsorb a large amount of acid dye without a significant loss in the extent of exhaustion. Washing fastness of the dyed nano fiber was lower by $1/2\~1$ grade, light fastness by 1 grade than the dyed regular fiber.
- J. J. Lee, W. J. Lee, and J. P. Kim, Fibers and Polymers, 4, 66 (2003)
- P. Savarino, S. Parati, and R. Buscaino, Dyes and Pigments, 60, 223 (2004)
- K. S. Kim, S. D. Kim, J. L. Lee, and K. W. Lee, J. Korean Fiber Soc., 38, 683 (2001)
- S. H. Yoon, T. K. Kim, Y. J. Lim, and Y. A. Son, J. Korea Soc. Dyers and Finishers, 14(6), 31 (2002)
- K. Himeno, Dyeing Industry, Jpn., 40, 586 (1992)
- H. R. Maradiya and V. S. Patel, Fibers and Polymers, 3, 43 (2002)
- D. S. Jeong, D. H. Lee, and M. C. Lee, J. Korea Soc. Dyers and Finishers, 14(6),24 (2002)
- S. D. Kim and E. J. Park, Fibers and Polymers, 2, 159 (2001)
- D. S. Jeong, D. H. Lee, M. C. Lee, and T. Wakida, J. Korea Soc. Dyers and Finishers, 14(6), 15 (2002)
- S. M. Burkinshaw, 'Chemical Principles of Synthetic Fiber Dyeing', pp.79-86, Chapman & Hall, London, 1995
- P. Viallier and C. Jordan, J. Soc. Dyers Colour., 117, 30 (2001)
- H. Oda, Dyes and Pigments, 48, 151 (2001)
- S. D. Kim, Y. S. Lee, B. S. Lee, and J. Y. Jaung, J. Korean Fiber Soc., 39, 723 (2002)
- J. S. Oh, D. S. Jeong, and M. C. Lee, J. Korea Soc. Dyers and Finishers, 14(6), 8 (2002)
- J. J. Lee, M. K. Han, W. J. Lee, J. H. Hong, and J. P. kim, Fibers and Polymers, 3(3), 85 (2002)
- J. S. Bae and H. S. Freeman, Fibers and Polymers, 3, 147 (2002)
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기