Image Analysis of the Luster of Fabrics with Modified Cross-section Fibers
We have investigated the luster of modified cross-sectional fiber fabrics as one of the essential quality estimates for clothing development. We have confirmed an objective evaluation method, and have determined the experimental luster characteristics of modified cross-section fibers. The cross-section of the fibers in a fabric affects the appearance of a textile. We used the image analysis method to investigate the luster to determine the critical factors influencing the appearance of modified cross-section fiber fabrics. For similarly structured textiles in a component fabric, clear differences were observed in the fabric weave, density, percentage, and total area of blobs, which is image region. Color played a decisive role in the luster of the textiles, and luster was not significantly influenced by the modified cross-section fabric weave. In addition, the degree of luster did not increase in the order plain to twill to satin for modified cross-sectional fiber fabrics. All the split-type microfibers exhibited higher numerical luster values (percentage of pixels, and number and total area of blobs) than sea-island microfibers did. The degree of luster of the modified cross-sectional fiber fabrics was not high at specular reflection angles.
- S. W. Hu, H. S. Myung, H. S. Bae, E. S. Yoo, and S. S. Im, Fibers and Polymers, 1, 76(2000)
- J. J. Kim, J. Korean Fiber Soc., 38, 675 (2001)
- K. C. Go, Korean Patent, 0015099 (2003)
- D. Seo and J. R. Youn, Fibers and Polymers, 1, 103 (2000)
- J. J. Kim, M. J. Ryu, and S. M. Choi, J. Korean Fiber Soc., 36, 741 (1999)
- K. I. Shin and J. J. Kim, J. Korean Fiber Soc., 39, 714 (2001)
- S. J. Park, D. G. Park, S. J. Kim, and J. G. Kim, Korean Patent, 0083480 (2003)
- J. J. Kim, J. Korean Fiber Soc., 36, 806 (1999)
- S. J. Park, J. G. Park, D. H. Kim, and B. H. Lee, Korean Patent, 0048564 (2003)
- K. I. Shin, Ph.D Thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea,2001
- J.J. Cho and J. T. Jeong, Korean Patent, 0007736 (1999)
- H. J. Shim and K. A. Hong, J. Korean Fiber Soc., 18, 357 (2003)
- K. I. Shin and J. J. Kim, J. Korean Soc. Clothing Text., 26, 1117 (2002)
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기