비정상상태 하천흐름에서 오염물질 혼합 수치모형의 신뢰성 평가
Validation of an Unsteady Two-dimensional Hydrodynamic and Transport Model with Experiments
비정상상태인 하천의 흐름에 대한 물질 분산의 수치모형(2DNHPDM)을 실제의 강우유출시, 전남 순천 이사천에서 관측된 자료를 적용하여 해석의 신뢰성을 검토했다. 2005년 5월 7일 10시간 지속된 강우사상에 대하여 관측은 35시간 이루어졌다. 하천 내의 일곱 지점을 선정하여, 수위, 유속, 유량, COD를 1시간 간격으로 측정하였다. 제작된 모형을 자연 하천에 적용하여 비정상상태의 흐름을 재현할 수 있었으며, 하천 흐름의 종횡방향 혼합에 영향을 미치는 물리적 과정이 모의되었다. 지천에서의 유입부하 및 비점오염원의 유입부하에 대한 하천의 오염물질 혼합에 대해서도 모형을 적용한 결과, 양호한 재현성을 확인할 수 있었다.
The validity of an unsteady two-dimensional(2-D) numerical hydrodynamic and pollutant dispersion model(2DNHPDM) was evaluated using the data obtained from I-sa streams in Sooncheon, Chonnam, during rain-fall run-off. Field observations was conducted for 35 hours during the 10 hours rainfall event on 7th May 2005. The water level, 2-D velocity, flow field, and COD at seven points selected along the river were measured at intervals of one hour. The model was applied to describe two-dimensional movement of dissolved pollutants in meandering non-uniform river. Major physical processes affecting the lateral and horizontal mixing of the river flow were simulated. The model was proved effective in describing the hydrodynamics and dispersion of the river pollutants from its major tributaries as well as non-point sources.
- Thomann, R. V. and Mueller, J. A., 'Principles of Surface Water Quality Modeling and Control,' Harper & Row, Publisher, Inc. New York(1987)
- Elder, J. W., 'The dispersion of marked fluid in turbulent shear flow,' J. Fluid Mechanics, 5, 544-560(1959)
- Yotsukura, N. and Cobb, E. D., 'Transverse diffusion of solutes in natural streams,' U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper, 582-C, U.S. Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C.(1972)
- Fisher, H. B., List, E. J., Koh, R C. Y., Imberger, J., and Brooks, N. H., 'Mixing in Inland and Coastal Water,' pp. 483, Academiz Press, Inc. San Diego(1979)
- Schuster, J. C., 'Canal discharge measurements with radioisotops,' J. Hydraul. Div. ASCE, 91, 101-124(1965)
- Liu, S. K. and Leendertse, J. J., Multidimensional Numerical Modeling of Estuaries and Coastal Seas. Advances in Hydroscience, 11, Academic Press, Inc., New York (1978)
- Rozovskii, I. L., 'Flow of water in bends of open channels,' Academy of Science of the Ukranian SSR, Kiev(Translation No. OTs 60-51133), Office of Technical Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington, D.C.(1957)
- Roache, P. J., Computational Fluid Dynamics, 2nd Ed, pp. 446, Hermora Publishers, Albuquerque, New Mexico (1976)
- Mackay, J. R., 'Lateral mixing of the Liard and Mackenzie River downstream from their confluence,' Can. J Earth Sci., 7, 111-124(1970)
- Fisher, H. B., 'Dispersion predictions in natural streams,' J. Sanit. Eng. Div., ASCE, 94, 927 - 944(1968)
- 文亭夫, 山田 渟, '非正常河川水質混合の數値計算Modelの開發,' 水環境學會誌, 22(4), 260-268(1997)
- Godfrey, R. G. and Frederrick, B. J., 'Dispersion in natural streams,' U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper, 433-K, U.S. Department of the Interior, Washington D.C. (1970)
- Yotsukura, N., Fischer, H. B., and Sayre, W. W., 'Measurement of mixing characteristics of the missouri river between Sioux City, Iowa and Plattsmouth, Nebraska,' U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper, 1899-G, U.S. Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C.(1970)
- Valentine, E. M., 'Dispersion in Turbulent Flow,' Ph. D. thesis, Univ. of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand (1978)
- Jackman, A. P. and Yotsukura, N., 'Thermal loading of natural streams,' U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper, 991, U.S. Department of the Interior, Washington,D.C.(1977)
- Sayre, W. W. and Chang, F. M., 'A laboratory investigation of the open channel dispersion process for dissolved, suspended, and floating dispersion,' U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper, 433-E, Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C.(1968)
- Okoye, J. K., 'Characteristics of transverse mixing in open-channel flows,' KH-R-23, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California(1970)
- Harden, T. O. and Shen, H. T., 'Numerical simulation of mixing in natural rivers,' J. Hydr. Div., ASCE, 110, 393-408(1979)
- Valentine, E. M. and Wood, I. R, 'Longitudinal dispersion with dead zones,' J. Hydraul. ASCE, 103, 975- 990(1977)
- Sayre, W. W. and Yeh, T. P., 'Transverse mixing characteristics of the Missouri river downstream form the Cooper nuclear station,' IIHR Report 145, Iowa Institute of Hydraulics Research, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, 46(1973)
- Peaceman, D. W. and Rachford, H. H., 'The numerical solution of parabolic and elliptic differential equation,' J. Soc. Industrial Appl. Math., 3, March, pp. 28(1955)
- Platzman, G. W., 'A Numerical Computation of the Surge of 26 June 1954 on Lake Michigan,' Geophysics, 6, 407 - 438(1959)
- Fisher, H. B., 'The effect of bend on dispersion in streams,' Am. Geophysical Union, Water Resource Research, 5, 496 - 506(1969)
- Holley, E. R. and Abraham, G., 'Laboratory studies on transverse mixing in rivers,' J. Hydraul. Res., 11, 219-253( 1973)
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기