Mathematical Planning for Revealing Optimal Synthetic Conditions of Naphthalene Chloromethylation
Chloromethylnaphthalene is a valuable compound for obtaining of the plant growing stimulator - -napthylacetic acid. Chloromethylation of naphthalene by paraformaldehyde in the presence of glacial acetic acid, phosphoric and hydrochloric acids at temperature 80 - 85C and duration - 6 hours the -chloromethylnaphthalene yield was 55-57%. Using Box-Wilson method for mathematical planning of experiment carried out optimization of its synthesis for purpose increasing -chloromethylnaphthalene yield. Preliminary, one - factor experiments were carried out for selecting independence main parameters influencing on the synthesis. A full factor experiment of 23 with extended matrix of planning was used for optimization. Aiming to increase the -chloromethylnaphthalene yield, the obtained mathematical model was used for program of sharp raising on the reply surface. The received optimal conditions for the -chloromethylnaphthalene synthesis were selected as following: molar ratio of naphthalene parapfsormaldehyde of 1 : 2 temperature - 105C duration of the reaction - 3 hours. The yield of -chloromethylnaphthalene under these optimal conditions was 75%.
- Griehl, Ber., 1947, 80, 410
- S.L. Akhnazarov, V.V. Kafarov. Optimization of experiment in chemistry and chemical technology. M: Vysshaya shkola (High school). 1978. -P. 158-178. (Russia)
- Mousseron, Nguyen-Phuoc-Du, Compt. Rend., 1944, 219, 281
- N. Donaldson. Chemistry and technology of compounds of naphthalenes., M. -1963. - P. 532. (Russia)
- V.V. Pak, R.K. Karimov, Kh.M Shakhidoytov. Chloromethylation of naphthalene. International conference 'Uzbekistan-Korea: Scientific and cultural cooperation'. May 25-28. Tashkent. -2000. -P. 348-350
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기