$TiH_2$와 $CaCO_3$를 이용한 마그네슘 합금의 제조
Fabrication of Magnesium Alloy Foam Through
$TiH_2$ and $CaCO_3$
Metal foam is a class of attractive materials, which exhibits unique combinations of physical, mechanical, thermal, electrical and acoustic properties. In particular, it is light and good at absorbing energy, which makes it attractive in automotive and aerospace applications weight is critical. In this paper, the Mg alloy foam was prepared by melt foaming method by addition of calcium as thickening agent, and $TiH_2$ or $CaCO_3$ powder as blowing agent. The macrostructural observation of foamed Mg showed that the pore structures of Mg alloy foam made by $CaCO_3$ as blowing agent were much better than that of foams made by $TiH_2$ as blowing agent. In addition, this paper showed the possible reason of fabrication magnesium alloy foam in proportion to blowing agent and the porosity range was about 40 to 76% as results value.
- B. Y. Hur, H. J. Ahn, D. C. Choi, S. Y. Kim, Y. Hur, and S. H. Jun, Journal of the Korean Foundrymen's Society. 'A study on the Fabrication of Foam Al material', 20(11) (2000)
- S. H. Park, Master Thesis, Gyeongsang Nat. Univ., Kor. 'A study on Surface Tension and Viscosity of Molten Aluminum Alloys' (2003)
- L. M. Niebylski and C. P. Jareman, Ethyl corporation Richmond Va, Patents no. 3,790,365
- W. Deqing, M. Xiangjun, X. Weiwei, and S. Ziyuan: Materials Science and Engineering A. 'Cell size prediction of a closed aluminum foam', 420 (2006) 235-239
- F. von Zeppelin, M. Hirscher, H. Stanzick, and J. Banhart: Composites Science and Technology, 'Desorption of hydrogen from blowing agents used for foaming metals', 63 (2003) 2993-2300
- John Banhart: Progress in Materials Science, Manufacture, 'Chraracterisation and application of cellular metals and metal foams', 46(6) (2001) 559-632
- J. Baumeister, J. Banhart, and M. Weber: Materials and Design, 'Aluminium foams for transport industry', 18 (1997) 217-220
- V. Gergely, D. C. Curran, and T. W. Clyne: Composites Science and Technology, 'The FOAMCARP process: foaming of aluminium MMCs by the chalk-aluminium reaction in precursors', 63 (2003) 2301-2310
- S. H. Park, S. Y. Kim, D. K. Ahn, D. I. Ha, S. H. Cho, S. C. Bae, and B. Y. Hur: Korean J. of Mater. Research, 'A study on the viscosity and surface tension for foaming materials and the effects of addition elements', 12 (2002) 729-734
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kim, Byeong-Gu ; Tak, Byeong-Su ; Hur, Bo-Young 2010. "The Effect of Zr Addition on AM50 Mg Alloys Foam Metals" 한국주조공학회지 = Journal of Korea Foundry Society, 30(6): 217~223
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기