전자교반에 의한 Cu-0.5wt%Zr 합금의 반응고 조직제어에 관한 연구
The Effect of Electromagnetic Stirring on the Semi-Solid Microstructure of Cu-0.15wt%Zr Alloy
Most of the work reported concerned the semi-solid processing of low melting point alloys, and in particular light alloys of aluminum and magnesium. The purpose of this paper is to develop a semi-solid microstructure of Cu alloys using electromagnetic stirring applicable for squirrel cage rotor of induction motor. The size of primary solid particle and the degree of sphericity as a function of the variation in cooling rate, stirring speed, and holding time were observed. By applying electromagnetic stirring, primary solid particles became finer and rounder relative to as-cast sample. As the input frequency increased from 30 to 40 Hz, particle size decreased. The size of primary solid particle was found to be decreased with increasing cooling rate. Also, it decreased with stirring up to 3 minutes but increased above that point. The degree of sphericity became closer to be 1 with hold time. Semi-solid microstructure of Cu alloys, one of the high melting point alloys, could be controlled by electromagnetic stirring.
- E. J. Zoqui, M. T. Shehata, M. Paes, V. Kao and E. Es-Sadiqi: 'Morphological evolution of SSM A356 during partial remelting; Materials Science and Engineering A325', (2002) 38-53
- P. W. Wilson, T. Z. Kattamis and Y. Shiohara : 'J. of Mat. Sci.', 23 (1988) 2882
- M. C. Flemings, R. G. Riek and K. P. Young: Mater Sci. & Eng., 'Rheocasting', 25 (1976) 103-117
- T. F. Bower, H. D. Bordy and M. C. Flemings: 'Trans. Met. Soc. AIME', 236
- M. C. Flemings, R. G. Riek and K. P. Young: 'Mat. Sci. Eng', 25 (1976) 103
- Y. S. Yang and C. Y.A Tsao: 'Scripta Metall', 30 (1994) 1541
- M. H. Rovert: 'Partial Melting as Efficient Method to produce Rheocast Alloy Slurries', (1993) 45
- P. J. Ward, H. V. Atkinson, D. H. Kirkwood and G. Starr : 'Proc. of 4nd Int'l Conf. of Semi-Solid Processing of Alloys and Composites', (1996) 270
- R. T. Southin: 'J. of the Inst. of Metals', 94 (1966) 401
- T. Z. Kattamis, J. C. Coughlin and M. C. Flemings: 'Trans. Met. Soc. AIME', 239
- M. C. Flemings: 'Met. Trans.', 22A (1987) 957
- M. Tsunoi, N. Kawada and Yasuo Fujikawa: 'Tec. Rev.', 10 (1979) 202
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기