Dynamic Knowledge Map and SQL-based Inference Architecture for Medical Diagnostic Systems
In this research, we propose a hybrid inference architecture for medical diagnosis based on dynamic knowledge map (DKM) and relational database (RDB). Conventional expert systems (ES) and developing tools of ES has some limitations such as, 1) time consumption to extend the knowledge base (KB), 2) difficulty to change the inference path, 3) inflexible use of inference functions and operators. To overcome these Limitations, we use DKM in extracting the complex relationships and causal rules from human expert and other knowledge resources. The DKM also can help the knowledge engineers to change the inference path rapidly and easily. Then, RDB and its management systems help us to transform the relationships from diagram to relational table.
- Gomez, A., Moreno, A., Pazos, J., &Sierra-Alonso, A. (2000), Knowledge maps: An essential technique for conceptualization, Data & Knowledge Engineening, 33, 169-190
- Shortliffe, E.H. (1976), Computer based medical consultations: MYClN, Elsevier, New York
- Jackson, P. (1999), Introduction to Expert Systems (3rd eds.), Addison Wesley Longman Limited
- Woo, J., Clayton, MJ., Johnson, R.E., Flores, BE., and Ellis, C. (2004), Dynamic knowledge map: reusing experts' tacit knowledge in the AEC industry, Automation in Construction, 13, 203-207
- Beier, J. and Tesche, T. (2001), Navigation and interaction in medical knowledge spaces using topic maps, Intemational Congress Series, 1230(0), 384-388
- Veryha, Y. (2005), Implementation of fuzzy classification m relational databases using conventional SQL querying, Information and Software Technology, 47(5), 357-364
- Davenport, T. and Prusak, L. (998), Working knowledge: How organizations manage what they know, Harvard Business School Press, Boston
- McCagg, E.C. and Dansereau, D.F. (1991), A convergence paradigm for examining knowledge mapping as a learning strategy, Journal ofEducational Research, 84(6), 317-324
- Polanyi, M. (1966), The tacIt dimension, Dobuleday, Garden City
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기