The Interference Measurement Analysis between 3.412 GHz Band Broadcasting System and UWB Wireless Communication System
Ultra wideband(UWB) technologies have been developed to exploit a new spectrum resource in substances and to realize ultra-high-speed communication, high precision geo-location, and other applications. The energy of UWB signal is extremely spread from near DC to a few GHz. This means that the interference between conventional narrowband systems and UWB systems is inevitable. However, the interference effects had not previously been studied from UWB wireless systems to conventional wireless systems sharing the frequency bands such as Broadcasting system. This paper experimentally evaluates the interference from two kinds of UWB sources, namely a orthogonal frequency division Multiplex UWB source and an impulse radio UWB source, to a Broadcasting transmission system. The receive power degradations of broadcasting system are presented. From these experimental results, we show that in all practical cases UWB system can coexist 35 m distance in-band broadcasting network.
- FCC 02-48 First Report and Order(R&O), Revision of Part 15 of the Commission's Rules Regarding Ultra-Wideband Transmission Systems: FCC, Feb. 2002
- Intel, General-Atomics, 'C-band satellite interference measurement at TDK RF test range', IEEE 802.15 WG for Wireless Personal Area Networks, Jan. 2004
- J. P. Van't Hof, D. D. Stancil, 'Ultra-wideband high data rate short range wireless links', IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, pp. 85-89, 2002
- R. Giuliano, F. Mazzenga, and F. Vatalaro, 'On the interference between UMTS and UWB systems', 2003 IEEE Conferences on Ultra Wideband Systems and Technologies, pp. 339-343, Nov. 2003
- FCC 03-33 Memorandum, Opinion & Order, FCC, Feb. 2003
- ITU-R TG1/8 Chairman report
- J. R. Hoffman et al., 'Measurements to determine potential interference to GPS receivers from ultrawideband transmission systems', NTIA Report 01-384, Feb. 2001
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기