Simulation and Experimentals of a Bi-Directional Converter with Input PFC on SRM System
This paper presents the performance and efficiency of a drive system incorporating a switched-reluctance motor (SRM) with input power factor correction (PFC). The proposed system consists of a PFC, bi-directional converter, an inverter, and a SRM operating as based voltage source drives (VSD). First, theoretical analysis is made for each identified mode of operation in the drive system. This is followed by comparing the performance of the SRM drive system with and without a PFC circuit. The losses are also calculated for both systems and overall efficiency. Experimental results are presented to prove the theoretical analysis.
- R. Krishnan and S. Lee, ' Uninterruptible Motor Drives: A Case Study With Switched Reluctance Motor Drives,' IEEE IECON Conf. Italia, Sept.1994
- J. Lee, G. Moon, and M. Youn 'Design of a Power Factor Correction Converter based on Half Bridge Topology' IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics Vol. 46, No. 4, Aug. 1999
- M. Ehsani, J. Bass, T. Miller, and R. Steigerwald, 'Development of a unipolar converter for variable reluctance motor drives', IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol.IA-23, No.3, May/June 1987
- T. Miller, 'Switched Reluctance Motors and their Control', Magna Physics Publishing and Clarendon Press-Oxford, 1993
- S. Vukosavic, and V. Stefanovic, 'SRM inverter topologies: A comparative evaluation', IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol.27, No.6, Nov/Dec. 1991
- R. Krishnan and S. Srinivasan, 'Topologies for Uninterruptible Power Supplies,' IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Budapest, Hungary, June 1-3, 1993
- P. Materu, and R. Krishnan, 'Estimation of switched reluctance motor losses', IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 28, No. 3, May/June 1992
- K. Ohyama, M. N. F. Nashed, K. Aso, H. Fujii, and H. Uehara 'Design Using Finite Element Analysis of Switched Reluctance Motor for Electric Vehicle' Asian Electric Vehicle Conf.-4, Nov. 26-28, Osaka, Japan, 2005
- C. Klumpner, P. Nielsen, I. Boldea, and F. Blaabjerg 'By new solutions for a low-cost power electronic building block for matrix converters' IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 49, No. 2, April 2002
- N. Mohan, T. Undeland and W. Robbins, 'Power Electronics: Converters, Applications, and Design,' John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1989
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2010. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 10(4): 388~395
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기