SCNCrM-2B와 SM25C의 마찰용접특성에 관한 연구
A Study on the Properties in Friction Weldability of SCNCrM-2B and SM25C
This study deals with the friction welding of SM25C and SCNCrM-2B; The friction time was variable conditions under the conditions of spindle revolution 2,000rpm, friction pressure of 100MPa, upset pressure of l50MPa, and upset time of 4.0 seconds. Under these conditions, the microstructure of weld interface, tensile fracture surface and mechanical tests were studied, and so the results were as follows. 1. When the friction time is 2.0 seconds, the tensile strength of friction welds was 874MPa, which is around as much as 117% of the tensile strength of base metal(SM25C), the bending strength of friction welds was 1,354MPa, which is around as much as 108.9% of the bending strength of base metal(SM25C). 2. At the same condition, the maximum vickers hardness was Hv443 at SCNCrM-2B nearby weld interface, which is higher Hv20 than condition of the friction time 0.5 seconds. 3. The results of microstructure analysis show that the structures of two base materials have fractionated and rearranged along a column due to heating and axial force during friction, which has affected in raising hardness and tensile strength.
- Spindler, D. E. 1994, 'What Industrial Needs to Know about Friction Welding,' Welding Journal, Mar, pp. 37-42
- Nicholas, E. D., 1997, 'Where Industry Uses Friction Welding,' Welding Design and Fabrication, Aug. pp. 74-76
- Toms, H. H., 1962, 'Properties of Friction Welds between and Dissimilar Metals,' Welding Research Supplement, Oct. pp. 448-450
- Park, K. H., Min, T. K., Yoon, Y. J. and Park, C. S., 2006, 'A Study on the Joint Properties accoding to the Friction Welding Area Change of Carbon Steel(SM25C),' Transaction of KSMTE, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 102-107
- Kang, S. B., 1997, 'Properties of Friction Welding Between Cu-W sintering alloy and Cu,' Chung-Nam National University, Daejon, Korea, pp. 10-13
- Lee, S. Y. and Yun, B. S., 2001, 'Heat Transfer Analysis of Friction Welding of A2024 to SM45C,' Transaction of KSMTE, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 65-70
- Vill, V. I., 1957, 'Friction Welding of Metals,' svarochne Pro izvodstvo , Vol. 3, No. 9, pp. 8-23
- Min, T. K., 1992, 'Properties of Friction Welding Between the Back Metal of Bushing Part and Flange Part in A-Sn Alloy Metal Bearing,' Dong-A University, Busan, Korea, pp. 4-5
저자의 다른 논문
- 2006 "A2024-T6/ A6061-T6의 마찰용접 특성에 관한 연구" 한국공작기계학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society of machine tool engineers 15 (1): 63~69
- 2007 "SM20C 마찰용접부(摩擦鎔接部)의 노치 깊이에 따른 기계적(機械的) 성질(性質) 연구(硏究)" 한국공작기계학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society of machine tool engineers 16 (1): 1~8
- 2007 "SKH51/SM45C의 마찰용접특성에 관한 연구" 大韓溶接·接合學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Welding and Joining Society 25 (6): 53~58
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기