SF6 and O2 Effects on PR Ashing in N2 Atmospheric Dielectric Barrier Discharge
Photo Resist (PR) ashing process was carried out with the atmospheric pressure- dielectric barrier discharge (ADBD) using $SF_6/N_2/O_2$ . Ashing rate (AR) was sensitive to the mixing ratio of the oxygen and nitrogen of the blower type of ADBD asher. The maximum AR of 5000 A/min was achieved at 2% of oxygen in the $N_2$ plasma. With increasing the oxygen concentration to more than 2% in the $N_2$ plasma, the discharge becomes weak due to the high electron affinity of oxygen, resulting in the decrease of AR. When adding 0.5% of SF6 to $O_2/N_2$ mixed plasma, the PR AR increased drastically to 9000 A/min and the ashed surface of PR was smoother compared to the processed surface without $SF_6$ . Carbon Fluorinated polymer may passivate the PR surface. It was also observed that the glass surface was not damaged by the fluorine.
- J. Y. Jeong, S. E. Babayan, V. J. Tu, J. Park, I. Henins, R. F. Hicks, and G. S. Selwyn, 'Etching materials with an atmospheric-pressure plasma jet', Plasma Sources Sci. Technol., Vol. 7, p. 282, 1998
- Y. H. Kim, J. M. Park, and S. H. Hong, 'Geometrical effects of the discharge system on the corona discharge and chemically active species generated in wire-cylinder and wire-plate reactors', J. Korean Phys. Soc., Vol. 44, p. 1458, 2004
- Y.-H. Lee and G.-Y. Yeom, 'Characteristics of a pin-to-plate dielectric barrier discharge in helium', J. Korean Phys. Soc., Vol. 47, p. 74, 2005
- Plasmart, Patent No. 10-2002-0019526, Korea
- Sekisui Chemical, Patent No. 10-2003-7006459, Korea
- SEM technology, Patent No. 10-0476136-0000, Korea
- K. V. Kozlov, H.-E. Wagner, R. Brandenburg, and P. Michel, 'Spatio-temporally resolved spectroscopic diagnostics of the barrier discharge in air at atmospheric pressure', J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., Vol. 34, p. 3164, 2001
- H. J. Yoon and T. H. Chung, 'Calculation of radial profiles of oxygen atoms in high-density oxygen discharges', J. Korean Phys. Soc., Vol. 44, p. 1033, 2004
- J. H. Kim and Y. Hwang, 'The measurement of the electron density and temperature using an OES', Physics of Plasma (submitted in 2006)
- J. H. Kim, Y. H. Kim, Y. H. Choi. W. Choe, J. J. Choi, and Y. S. Hwang, 'Optical measurements of gas temperatures in atmospheric pressure RF cold plasmas', Surface and Coatings technology, Vol. 71, p. 211, 2003
- C. de Izarra, 'UV OH spectrum used as a molecular pyrometer', J. Phys. D : Appl. Phys., Vol. 33, p. 1697, 2000
- Q. Jin, Y. Duan, and J. A. Olivares, 'Development and investigation of microwave plasma techniques in analytical atomic spectrometry', Spectrochim. Acta B, Vol. 52, p. 131, 1997
- G. Herzberg and J. W. T. Sprinks, 'Molecular spectra and molecular structure : I. Spectra of diatomic molecules 2nd Edition', Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, p. 200, 1964
- E. C. M. Chen, J. R. Wiley, C. F. Batten, and W. E. Wentworth, 'Determination of the electron affinities of molecules using negative ion mass spectrometry', J. Phys. Chem., Vol. 98, p. 88, 1994
- K. M. Ervin, I. Anusiewicz, P. Skurski, J. Simons, and W. Carl Lineberger, 'The only stable state of O2-Is the X 2 II g ground state and it (Still!) has an adiabatic electron detachment energy of 0.45 eV', J. Phys. Chem. A, Vol. 107, p. 8521, 2003
- S.-H. Song, D. Kwon, M. P. Hong, and G.-H. Kim, 'The characteristics of the atmospheric pressure plasma', The 12th Korean Conference on Semiconductors, Vol. 2, p. 415, 2005
- M. A. Lieberman and A. J. Lichenberg, 'Principles of plasma discharges and materials processing 2nd Edition', Wisley-interscience, p. 393 ,2005
- O. Goossens, E. Dekempeneer, D. Vangeneugden, R. Van de Leest, and C. Leys, 'Application of atmospheric pressure dielectric barrier discharges in deposition, cleaning and activation', Surface and Coatings technology, Vol. 142-144, p. 474, 2001
- S. G. Song, Patent No. 10-2004-0023877, Korea
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기