A New High Efficient Bi-directional DC/DC Converter in the Dual Voltage System
This paper introduces a new high efficient bi-directional, non-isolated DC/DC converter. Through variations of the topology of the conventional Cuk converter, an optimum bi-directional DC/DC converter is proposed. Voltage and current in the proposed DC/DC converter are continuous. Furthermore, the efficiency in both step-up and step-down mode is improved over that of the conventional bi-directional converter. To prove the validation for the proposed converter, simulations and experiments are executed with a 300W bi-directional converter.
- Hui Li, Fang Z. Peng, Jack S. Lawler, 'A Natural ZVS Medium-power Bidirectional DC-DC Converter with Minimum Number of Devices', IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications Vol. 39, No. 2, pp. 525-535, 2003
Philip Jose and Ned Mohan, 'A Novel ZVS Bidirectional Cuk Converter with H
$\infty$Average-Current Control,' 35th Annual IEEE PESC, pp. 343-349, 2004
- J.H.R. Enslin, Mario S Wolf, Daniel B. Synman, Wernher Swiegers, 'Integrated Photovoltaic Maximum Power Point Tracking Converter', IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics Vol. 44, pp. 780-787, 1999
- K. Wang, C.Y. Lin, L Zhu, D. Qu, F.C. Lee, J.S. Lai, 'Bi-directional DC to DC Converter for Fuel Cell System', Power Electronics in Transportation, pp. 47- 51 Oct. 1998
- Illan Glasner, Joseph Appelbum, 'Advantage of Boost vs. Buck Topology for Maximum Power Point Tracker in Photovoltaic Systems', Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel, 1996., Nineteenth Convention of 5-6, pp. 355 ？358, Nov. 1996
- Zhe Zhang and Slobodan Cuk, 'A High Efficiency 500W Step-Up Cuk Converter.' Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, 2000. Proceedings. PIEMC 2000. The Third International Volume 2, 15- 18 pp. 909 ？914, Aug. 2000
- Muhammad H. Rashid, 'Power electronics circuits, devices, and applications' second edition, Prentice Hall, 1993
- T.Mizoguchi, K.Harada, T.Ninomiya, and M.Shoyama, 'A Design of Coupled-Inductor in the Cuk Converter,' Trans. IEICE of Japan, J73-b-I, 10, pp. 793-801, Oct. 1990
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 2014. "" Journal of electrical engineering & technology, 9(5): 1562~1568
- 2016. "" Journal of electrical engineering & technology, 11(6): 1634~1644
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기