무미양서류의 음성 신호를 이용한 생물 모니터링의 수행에 따른 중. 고등학생들의 환경 인식 변화
Changes in Environmental Attitudes of Middle and High School Students after Anuran Call Monitoring
This study was conducted to investigate whether attitudes and recognitions of middle and high school students regarding environmental concerns were improved after anuran call monitoring. It was a step toward monitoring local environmental changes with anuran calls. Three-striped pond frogs (Rana nigromaculata), Bullfrogs (R. catesbeiana), and Narrow-mouthed toads (Kaloula borealis) were surveyed to determine local abundance and distribution of them in 12 study sites using their advertising calls. A published booklet, which contains morphological, physiological, ecological, and acoustic information on amphibian species and methods of monitoring anuran calls were provided to monitoring students for identifying the three species. Pretest-posttest were conducted before and after monitoring from 10 April to 28 August in 2005 to determine how the monitoring students changed their attitudes on environmental issues, increased knowledges on amphibians, and improved the understanding on the cause and effect of declining amphibian populations. The amphibian monitoring program was effective to improve the students' attitudes towards conserving environments as well as the students' knowledge on general behavior and ecology of various amphibian species although their understanding about various environmental problems was not. In addition, the program increased the students' understanding on the problems of declining amphibian populations.
저자의 다른 논문
- 2006 "Estimating Detection Probabilities and Site Occupancy Rates of Three Anuran Species Using Call Surveys in Haenam Gun, Korea" Journal of ecology and field biology : JEFB 29 (4): 331~335
- 2008 "공과대학 교수들의 공학교육 연수실태와 교육요구 분석" 공학교육연구 = Journal of engineering education research 11 (2): 50~64
- 2010 "Evaluation of Historic Breeding Habitats with a View to the Potential for Reintroduction of the Oriental White Stork (Ciconia boyciana) and Crested Ibis (Nipponia nippon) in Korea" Korean journal of systematic zoology 26 (3): 191~196
- 2012 "Use of the foraging area by captive bred oriental storks (Ciconia boyciana) in a closed semi natural paddy field" Journal of ecology and field biology : JEFB 35 (2): 149~155
- 2016 "충남 예산군 예당저수지 수변 농경지의 어류와 양서류 분포특성" 한국환경생태학회지 = Korean journal of environment and ecology 30 (1): 48~57
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기