이동로봇을 위한 IR 랜드마크 기반의 실시간 실내 측위 시스템
A Real-time Localization System Based on IR Landmark for Mobile Robot in Indoor Environment
The localization is one of the most important issues for mobile robot. This paper describes a novel localization system for the development of a location sensing network. The system comprises wirelessly controlled infrared landmarks and an image sensor which detects the pixel positions of infrared sources. The proposed localization system can operate irrespective of the illumination condition in the indoor environment. We describe the operating principles of the developed localization system and report the performance for mobile robot localization and navigation. The advantage of the developed system lies in its robustness and low cost to obtain location information as well as simplicity of deployment to build a robot location sensing network. Experimental results show that the developed system outperforms the state-of-the-art localization methods.
- Fuji-Keizai USA, Inc., 'Wireless sensing networks: Market, R&D and commercialization activities,' Market Research Report, Feb. 2004
- K. Pahlavan, X. Li, and J. Makela, 'Indoor geolocation science and technology,' IEEE Communications Magazine, pp. 112-118, Feb. 2002
- T. S. Rappaport, J. H. Reed, and B. D. Woerner, 'Position location using wireless communications on highways of the future,' IEEE Communications Magazine, pp. 33-41, Oct. 1996
- K. Yamano, et al., 'Self-localization of mobile robots with RFlD system by using support vector machine,' IEEE Int. Conf. Intell. Robots and Systems, pp. 3756-3761, 2004
- J. Y. Lee and R. A. Scholtz, 'Ranging in a dense mutipath environment using and UWB radio link,' IEEE J. Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 20, no. 9, Dec. 2002
- The Ubisense Smart Space Platform, http://www.ubisense.net
- D. C. K. Yuen and B. A. MacDonald, 'Vision-based localization algorithm based on landmark matching, triangulation, reconstruction, and comparison,' IEEE Trans. Robotics, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 217-226, Apr. 2005
- J. Hightower and G. Borriello, 'Location systems for ubiquitous computing,' IEEE Computer, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 57-66, Aug. 2001
- J. H. Lee, K. Morioka, N. Ando, H. Hashimoto, 'Cooperation of distributed intelligent sensors in intelligent environment,' IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, vol. 9, no. 3, Sep. 2004
- N. Y. Chong, H. Hongu, K. Ohba, S. Hirai, and K. Tanie, 'A distributed knowledge network for real world robot applications,' IEEE Int. Conf. Intell. Robots and Systems, pp. 187-192, 2004
- D. Haehnet, W. Burgard, D. Fox, K. P. Fishkin, and M. Philipose, 'Mapping and localization with RFID technology,' IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp. 1015-1020, 2004
- W. Lin, S. Jia, T. Abe, and K. Takase, 'Localization of mobile robot based on ID tag and WEB camera,' IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Mechatronics, pp. 851-856, 2004
- Y. Nagumo and A. Ohya, 'Human following behavior of and autonomous mobile robot using light-emitting device,' IEEE Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Interaction, pp. 18-21, 2001
- J. S. Park and M. J. Chung, 'Path plamming with uncalibrated stereo rig for image-based visual servoing under large pose discrepancy,' IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 250-258, Apr. 2003
- Z. Zhang, 'Flexible camera calibration by viewing a plane from unknown orientations,' IEEE Int. Conf. Computer Vision, 1999
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Son, Chang-Woo ; Lee, Seung-Heui ; Lee, Min-Cheol 2008. "Localization System for Mobile Robot Using Electric Compass and Tracking IR Light Source" 제어·로봇·시스템학회 논문지 = Journal of institute of control, robotics and systems, 14(8): 767~773
- Han, Cheol-Hun ; Sim, Kwee-Bo 2010. "Real-Time Mapping of Mobile Robot on Stereo Vision" 한국지능시스템학회 논문지 = Journal of Korean institute of intelligent systems, 20(1): 60~65
- Ahn, Jae-Wan ; Jin, Ji-Yong ; Chung, Woo-Jin 2010. "Experimental Research on the Characteristics of Indoor Positioning Systems and Mobile Robot Navigation" 로봇학회논문지 = The journal of Korea Robotics Society, 5(3): 231~239
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기