분극방향과 재료분포의 연속적 근사방법을 고려한 압전형 액추에이터의 구조설계
Structural Design of Piezoelectric Actuator Considering Polarization Direction and Continuous Approximation of Material Distribution
In this paper, the polarization of piezoelectric materials is considered to improve actuation since the piezoelectric polarization has influences on the performance of the actuator. The topology design of compliant mechanism can be formulated as an optimization problem of material distribution in a fixed design domain and continuous approximation of material distribution (CAMD) method has demonstrated its effectiveness to prevent the numerical instabilities in topology optimization. The optimization problem is formulated to maximize the mean transduction ratio subject to the total volume constraints and solved using a sequential linear programming algorithm. The effect of CAMD and the performance improvement of actuator are confirmed through Moonie actuator and PZT suspension design.
- Sun, C. T. and Zhang, X. D., 1995, 'Use of Thickness-shear Mode in Adaptive Sandwich Structures,' Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 4, pp. 202-206
- Benjeddou, A., Trindade, M. A. and Ohayon, R., 1997, 'A Unified-Beam Finite Element Model for Extension and Shear Piezoelectric Actuation,' Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Strnctures, Vol. 8, pp. 1012-1025
- Silva, E. C. N. and Kikuchi, N., 1998, 'Optimization Methods Applied to Material and Flextensional Actuator Design Using the Homogenization Method,' Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 159, pp.49-77
- Silva, E. C. N., Nishiwaki, S. and Kikuchi, N., 2000, 'Topology Optimization of Flextensional Actuators,' IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, Vol. 47, pp. 657-671
- Chae, J. and Min, S, 2004, 'Structural Design of Piezoelectric Microactuator Using Topology Optimization,' Transactions of the KSME, A, Vo. 28, No.2, pp. 206-213
- Bendsoe, M. P. and Kikuchi, N., 1988, 'Generating Optimal Topologies in Structural Design Using a Homogenization Method,' Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 71, pp. 197-224
- Gibert, J. M. and Austin, E. M., 2004, 'Inclusion of Piezoelectric Polarization in the Design of a Flextensional Actuator,' Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 5383, pp. 183-193
- Huber, J. E. and Fleck, N. A., 2001, 'Multi-Axial Electrical Switching of a Ferroelectric: Theory Versus Experiment,' Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, Vol. 49, pp. 785-811
- Sigmund, O. and Petersson, J., 1998, 'Numerical Instabilities in Topology Optimization: A Survey on Procedures Dealing with Checkerboards, MeshDependencies and Local Minima,' Structural Optimization, Vol. 16, pp. 68-75
- Diaz, A. R. and Sigmund, O., 1995, 'Checkerboard Patterns in Layout Optimization,' Structural Optimization, Vol. 10, pp. 40-45
- Sigmund, O., 1994, 'Design of Material Structures Using Topology Optimization,' Ph.D. thesis, Department of solid Mechanics, Technical University of Denmark
- Bourdin, B., 2001, 'Filters in Topology Optimization,' International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 50, pp. 2143-2158
- Nishiwaki, S., Frecker, M., I., Min, S. and Kikuchi, N., 1998, 'Topology Optimization of Compliant Mechanisms Using the Homogenization Method,' International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 42, pp.535-559
- Nishiwaki, S., Min, S., Yoo, J. and Kikuchi, N., 2001, 'Optimal Structural Considering Flexibility,' Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 190, pp. 4457-4504
- Matsui, K. and Terada, K., 2004, 'Continuous Approximation of Material Distribution for Topology Optimization,' International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 59, pp. 1925-1944
- Lim, Y. S., Min, S., Yoo, J., Terada, K. and Nishiwaki, S., 2006, 'Comparative Studies on Topology Optimization Using Continuous Approximation of Material Distribution,' Transactions of the KSME, A, Vo. 30, No.2. pp. 164-170
- Naillon, M., Coursant, R. H. and Besnier, F, 1983, 'Analysis of Piezoelectric Structures by a Finite Element Method,' Acta Electronica, Vol.25, pp. 341-362
- Bendsee, M. P., 1989, 'Optimal Shape Design as a Material Distribution Problem,' Structural Optimization, Vol. 17, pp. 193-202
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기