파랑작용에 의한 준설토 지반의 안정성에 관한 실험적 연구
Experimental Study on the Stability of Dredged Soil Bed under Cyclic Wave Actions
Detailed investigations were carried out on the stability of the dredged soil bed against wave actions, aimedat establishing the design method of artificial tidal flats using dredged soil. The soil was dredged at Nagoya port, Japan, and has a mean grain size of 0.013mm. Basic features of artificial dredged soil bed against wave actions were explained from a series of model experiments in a wave flume. The two types of section shapes were employed; one is a horizontal bed and the other is a sloped one. Changes of the bed profile, shear strength, grain size distribution and water content, according to the wave actions, were measured in detail. The cumulative effect of the wave actions, over about one week, was investigated. A dredged soil bed moves withthe wave actions with relatively small wave height. It should be especially. noted that the clay component is dissolved and flown out, away from the surface layer, and consequently the surface layer hardens, as if it is covered with sand. Wren the wave height is gradually increased, the bed is not liquefied and the shear strength of the dredged bed is increased by a wave-induced dissipation of pore pressures in the bed and a decrease of clay component by the wave-induced leakage.
- 한국수자원공사. '시화호 갈대습지공원V', http://www.kowaco. or.kr/
- Matui, T, Ohara, H. and Ito, T. (1980). 'Cyclic stress-strain history and shear characteristics of clay', J. Geotechnical Engineering Division, ASCE, Vol 106, No 3, pp 1101-1120
- Tsuchida, T. and Gomyo, M. (1999). 'On the Stability of seabed under the Cyclic Pressure Change due to Waves', Annual J. of Castal Engineering, JSCE, Vol 46, pp 596-600(in Japanese)
- Zen, K. and Yamazaki, H. (1990a). 'Mechanism of wave-induced liquefaction and densification in seabed', Soils and Foundations, Vol 30, No 4, pp 90-104
- Zen, K. and Yamazaki, H. (1990b). 'Oscillatory pore pressure and liquefaction in seabed induced by ocean waves', Soils and Foundations, Vol 30, No 4, pp 147-161
- WAVE (2001). 'Introduction, Guideline for the conservation and creation of ecosystems in relation to coastal development', Vol 1, Waterfront Vitalization and Environment Research Center, Tokyo, Japan, 117p
- Kang, Y.K., Takahashi, S., Okudaira, A. and Kuroda, T. (2001). 'Field Survey on Natural and Artificial Tidal Flats -Stability of Foreshore Tidal Flats against Wave Actions-, Technical Note of the Port and Harbour Res. Inst., Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Japan, No 1011, 78p(in Japanese)
- Yamazaki, H., Zen, K., Kagaya, H. and Tachishita, T. (1991). 'Strength and deformation characteristics of clays due to cyclic loading', Rep. of the Port and Harbour Res. Inst., Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Japan, Vol 30, No 4, pp 65-83(in Japanese)
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kang, Yoon-Koo ; Suzuki, Kojiro 2007. "Large-Scale Experiments on the Wave-Induced Liquefaction of Sandbed" 韓國海洋工學會誌 = Journal of ocean engineering and technology, 21(3): 26~32
- Yun, Dae-Ho ; Mun, Kyoung-Ju ; Kim, Yun-Tae 2014. "Engineering Characteristics of Non-sintering Binder-stabilized Mixture using Industrial By-Products" 韓國海洋工學會誌 = Journal of ocean engineering and technology, 28(2): 140~146
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "오탁방지막이 설치된 3차원 흐름 수치모델" 韓國海洋工學會誌 = Journal of ocean engineering and technology 22 (3): 1~7
- 2008 "투과성 해안구조물 내-외부 파동장의 수리특성에 관한 순치모의" 韓國海洋工學會誌 = Journal of ocean engineering and technology 22 (3): 18~23
- 2013 "방파제용 대형 케이슨 제작/진수에 따른 부양식 독의 안정성 해석" 韓國海洋工學會誌 = Journal of ocean engineering and technology 27 (6): 43~55
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기