Ad Hoc네트워크의 Cross-Layer설계를 위한 Opportunistic Scheduling과 Power Control기법
Opportunistic Scheduling and Power Control for Cross-Layer Design of Ad Hoc Networks
This paper proposes a new algorithm for opportunistic scheduling that take advantage of both multiuser diversity and power control. Motivated by the multicast RTS and priority-based CTS mechanism of OSMA protocol, we propose an opportunistic packet scheduling with power control scheme based on IEEE 802.11 MAC protocol. The scheduling scheme chooses the best candidate receiver for transmission by considering the SINR at the nodes. This mechanism ensures that the transmission would be successful. The power control algorithm on the other hand, helps reduce interference between links and could maximize spatial reuse of the bandwidth. We then formulate a convex optimization problem for minimizing power consumption and maximizing net utility of the system. We showed that if a transmission power vector satisfying the maximum transmission power and SINR constraints of all nodes exist, then there exists an optimal solution that minimizes overall transmission power and maximizes utility of the system.
- J. Wang, H. Zhai, Y. Fang, and Y. M.C., 'Opportunistic Media Access Control and Rate Adaptation for Wireless Ad hoc Networks,' IEEE International Conference on Communications, Volume 1, 20-24 June 2004
- B. Sadeghi, V. Kanodia, A. Sabharwal, and E. Knightly, 'Opportunistic Media Access for Multirate Ad hoc Networks,in Proceedings of ACM MOBICOM 2002
- E. Jung and N. H. Vaidya 'A Power Control MAC Protocol for Ad Hoc Networks' MOBICOM 2002, September 23-28, 2002 Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- W. Stallings. Data and Computer Communications. 7th Edition Pearson Prentice Hall, NJ. 2004
- L. Vandenberghe, Linear Programming: Foundations and Extensions, 2nd Edition. Princeton University, Princeton, NJ. 2001
- Y-H Lin, R. L. Cruz, 'Power control and scheduling for interfering links' IEEE Information Theory Workshop, 2004. Oct 2004
- J. Wang, H. Zhai, and Y. Fang., 'Opportunistic Packet Scheduling and Media Access Control for Wireless LANs and Multi-hop Ad Hoc Networks,' Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 2004. Volume 2, 21-25 March 2004
- X. Lin, Kwok, Y. and V. Lau. 'Power Control for IEEE 802.11Ad Hoc Networks: Issues and A new Algorithm' Proceedings of the 2003 International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP'03), 2003
- Boyd S. and L. Vandenberghe 2004. Convex Optimization. Cambridge University Press 2004
- S. Shah, H., K. Chen and K. Nahrstedt, 'Dynamic Bandwidth Management for Single-hop Ad Hoc Wireless Networks', Proceedings of the first IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom'03). 2003
- J. Monks, V. Bharghavan and W. Hwu. 'A Power Controlled Multiple Access Protocols for Wireless Packet Networks', INFOCOM 2001. Twentieth Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE ？Computer and Communications Societies. Proceedings.IEEE Volume 1, 22-26 April 2001
- Xiao, L. Johansson, M., Hindi, H., Boyd, S. and Goldsmith, A. 'Joint Optimization of Communication Rates and Linear Systems.' Information Systems Laboratory,Stanford University, June 20, 2001
- V. Kanodia, A. Sabharwal, and E. Knightly, 'MOAR: A multi-channel Opportunistic Auto-rate Media Access Protocol for Ad Hoc Networks,' Proceedings First International Conference on Broadband Networks, 2004
- X. Liu, E.K.P. Chong, and N.B. Shroff, 'Joint Scheduling and Power-Allocation for Interference Management in Wireless Networks,' Proceedings of Vehicular Technology Conference, 2002. IEEE 56th Volume 3, 24-28 Sept. 2002
- A.I. El-Osery, D. Baird and S. Bruder, 'Transmission power management in ad hoc networks: issues and advantages,' IEEE Proceedings of Networking, Sensing and Control 2005, 19-22 March 2005
- D. Bertsimas and J. Tsitsiklis. Introduction to Linear Optimization: Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Belmont, Mass. 1997
- T. Elbatt and A. Ephremides 'Joint Scheduling and Power Control for Wireless Ad-hoc Networks'. IEEE INFOCOM. 2002
- X. Liu, Chong, E.K.P, Shroff, N.B., 'Optimal Opportunistic Scheduling in Wireless Networks,' Vehicular Technology Conference, 2003. Volume 3, 6-9 Oct. 2003
- K. Wang, C. Chiasserini, R. Rao, and J. Proakis 'A Distributed Joint Scheduling and Power Control Algorithm for Multicasting in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks' IEEE International Conference on Communications, 2003
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기