어업관리 휴어제의 이론체계와 도입 타당성 및 기대효과에 관한 연구
A Study on the Theoretical Frameworks and the Implementation Effects of the Fishery Closures as Multi-strategical Measures of Fisheries Management
This study describes approaches to fisheries management that restrict access by fishers to an area in some way. When fishery closure is established as a technical conservation measure it is a form of input control as a Korea fisheries management system. There are many compelling reasons why a fisheries manager should seriously consider closed areas and/or time restrictions, either as a complement to other measures or as the primary facet of the Korean fisheries management strategy. Fishery closures have been shown to be effective in many fisheries and are an important tool in the management armoury. In many respects justifications for their use and the process of implementation are likely to be relatively straightforward compared to permanent area closures. From a Korean fisheries management perspective, the benefits that flow from fishery closures are usually less easy to predict than for other management measures. Moreover, even if one accepts that implementation of fisherg clossures will provide higher production levels in adjacent fished areas, the potential benefits may often be in danger of being largely dissipated. If, for example, the fishery remains open access, the increased production is likely to attract new entrants into the fishery, thereby driving it back towards bioeconomic equilibrium. From a Korean wider fisheries conservation perspective, however, fishery closures have important and clearly defensible roles to play and some form of zoning arrangement will often effectively serve conservation values. Given the increasing trend towards the establishment of national networks of fisherg closures, it seems likely that fisheries managers throughout the world will need to ensure that they are familiar with the issues surrounding these approaches. The importance of being explicit about the goals for fishery closures in Korea have been continually emphasised throughout this study. There may, of course, be multiple justifications for the measure, in which case it is important to try and specify them in order of priority.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1999 "신해양질서의 어업관리체계와 TAC 제도 도입에 관한 연구" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration 30 (1): 1~29
- 1999 "지구환경질서에 따른 환경친화적 수산업 실현을 위한 제도적 이론체계에 관한 연구" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration 30 (2): 55~77
- 2001 "한국형 TAC 제도의 협동관리적 할당량관리체계(QMS)에 관한 연구" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration 32 (1): 99~123
- 2002 "전통적 어업관리의 불법어업 감시·감독에 대한 경제학적 분석" 水産海洋敎育硏究 = Journal of fisheries and marine sciences education 14 (1): 57~73
- 2002 "어업관리 옵서버 제도의 효과에 대한 생물경제학적 분석" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration 33 (1): 1~18
- 2002 "불완전 어업관리의 합리적 관리수단 및 규제수준의 결정에 관한 경제학적 분석" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration 33 (2): 31~48
- 2003 "해양낚시의 자원 및 생태환경적 문제와 제도적 관리의 필요성" 水産海洋敎育硏究 = Journal of fisheries and marine sciences education 15 (1): 25~46
- 2003 "해양낚시(해양유어)의 제도적 관리 타당성에 관한 공공경제학 및 환경경제학적 분석연구" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration 34 (1): 137~156
- 2004 "수산자원에 대한 수산보조금의 다면적 영향에 관한 경제이론적 고찰" 水産海洋敎育硏究 = Journal of fisheries and marine sciences education 16 (1): 99~109
- 2004 "우리나라 연안어업의 자율관리 모델 개발에 관한 연구" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration 35 (1): 87~115
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기