양식 넙치의 유통 및 소비구조에 관한 연구
A Study on the Distribution and Consumption Structure of Aquacultural Flatfish
In Side of Supply and Demand of Fisheries Products, The Aquacultural Industry stayed in subsidized situation for the whole fishery industry of korea when it's dawned. But now a day, the Aquacultural Industry has been developed to unique industry itself, and it could be said the Hoe - korean style Sashimi or Sushi culture of korea can't exist without its aquacultural industry. So it could be said that the Aquacultural industry is not only a part of the fishery industry but also inevitable unique industry. The main objective of this paper is to analysis the present situation for production of Flatfish, distribution of Flatfish, and consumption structure of Flatfish. Especially, the production for aquacultural Flatfish in 2005 has been raised over 38 times against the production in 1990, and it takes the status as the major fish which leads the domestic aquacultural industry compare with others. The distribution of Flatfish can be divided to the domestic and export mainly. In field of its domestic distribution, Flatfish is the major item with Rockfish, and the deal of its over 90% happens in Similarity Fishery Wholesale Markets such as In-chon, Ha-nam, and Bu-san Fishery Wholesale Market not in the common distribution process of the fishery products. At present, the exporting of Flatfish take 13.9% among the whole Aquacultural Industry of korea, and Flatfish mainly export to Japan. Also, through the development of chinese economy, Hoe consumption culture is expanded gradually. And the future of exporting Flatfish is very bright because of developing of the U.S. market. The brief introduction of the consumption style of live fish is as belows. According to the research, generally the most of korean consumers prefer individual item as their food to combination style in korean Hoe consumption culture and the favorite item of korean consumers are Flatfish and Rockfish.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Shim, Kil-Bo ; Mok, Jong-Soo ; Jo, Mi-Ra ; Kim, Poong-Ho ; Lee, Tae-Seek ; Kim, Ji-Hoe ; Cho, Young-Je 2010. "Residues of Antibiotics in Wild and Cultured Fishes Collected from Coast of Korea" 한국수산과학회지 = Korean journal of fisheries and aquatic sciences, 43(1): 12~17
- Kim, Jin-Ock ; Kang, Seok-Kyu 2011. "Economic Impact Effect Analysis of Flounder Aquaculture Industry in Jeju" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration, 42(1): 85~96
- Jang, Young-Soo ; Park, Key-Seop ; Lee, Jung-Phil 2015. "A Study of Fisheries Distribution Margin and Performance ; Focused on the case of Mackerel" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration, 46(3): 143~161
- 2017. "" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration, 48(2): 1~17
저자의 다른 논문
- 2010 "전복의 거래에 있어 덤의 의미와 영향" 水産經營論集 = The journal of Fisheries Business Administration 41 (3): 79~102
- 2015 "양식 넙치 중장기 시장 규모 추정" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 16 (11): 7781~7787
- 2018 "고흥·완도 해수표층온도 상승이 미역 단수에 미치는 영향" Journal of environmental science international = 한국환경과학회지 27 (3): 147~154
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기