A Novel Technique for Tuning PI-Controllers in Induction Motor Drive Systems for Electric Vehicle Applications
In the last decade, the increasing restrictions imposed on the exhaust emissions from internal combustion engines and traffic limitations have increased the development of electrical propulsion systems for automotive applications. The goal of electrical and hybrid vehicles is the reduction of global emissions, which in turn leads to a decrease in fuel resource exploitation. This paper presents a novel approach for control of Induction Motors (IM) using the Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm to optimize the parameters of the Proportional Integral Controller (PI-Controller). The overall system is simulated under various operating conditions. The use of PSO as an optimization algorithm makes the drive robust and insensitive to load variation with faster dynamic response and higher accuracy. The system is tested under variable operating conditions. The simulation results show a positive dynamic response with fast recovery time.
- R.W. De Doncker and D.W. Novotny, ' The Universal Field Oriented Controller' IEEE Trans. On I.A., vol.30, Jan/Feb 1994, pp.92-100
- A.S.Elwer, S.Wahsh, O.Khalil and A.Nour eldin ' Intelligent Fuzzy Controller Using Particle Swarm Optimization For Speed Control of PMSM ' IECON 2003 conf. Proc. Roanoke, Virginia, USA, 2-6 Nov. 2003, pp.1762-1766
- T.G. Habetler, F.Projumo, M.Pastorelli, 'Direct Torque Control of Induction Machine Over a Wide Speed Range' IEEE-IAS Conf. Rec., 1991, pp.600-606
- R.C.Eberhart, J.Kennedy ' A New Optimizer Using Particle Swarm Theory' Proc. Of sixth International Symposium On Micro Machine and Human Science (Nagoya-Japan), IEEE Service center 1995, pp. 39-43
- S. E Lysherski, Electromechanical Systems, Electric Machines and Applied Mechatronics, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2000
- Y.H.Shi, and R.C.Eberhart ' Parameter Selection in Particle Swarm Optimization ' The 7th, annual Conf., on Evolutionary Programming, San Diego, USA, 1998
- H Tajima, Y Hori, 'Speed Sensorless Field Orientation Control of the Induction Machine,' IEEE Trans. Industry Appl., Vol 29, No. 1, 1993 pp 175 - 180
- A.Besharati, W.Lo,K.M Tsang ' Self-Tuning of PID Controller Using Newton-Raphson Search Method ' IEEE, Trans. Om I.E., vol.44, No.5,pp.717-725
- J. Holtz, 'The Representation of AC Machine Dynamics by Complex Signal Flow Graphs,' IEEE Trans. Ind. Elect., Vol 42, No. 3, June 1995, pp. 263 - 271
- Vas, Peter, Sensorless Vector and Direct Torque Control' New York: Oxford University Press, 1998
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- 2009. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 9(3): 456~463
- 2010. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 10(3): 285~292
- 2011. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 11(2): 120~131
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기