시간-주파수 영역 반사파 계측방법을 이용한 부하 저항 측정 시스템 구현
The Implementation of Load Resistance Measurement System using Time-Frequency Domain Reflectometry
One of the most important topics about the safety of electrical and electronic system is the reliability of the wiring system. The Time-Frequency Domain Reflectometry(TFDR) is a state-of-the-art system for detecting and estimating of the fault on a wiring. In this paper, We've considered the load resistance measurement on a coaxial cable using TFDR in a way of expanded application. The TFDR system was built using commercial Pci extensions for Instrumentation(PXI) and LabVIEW. The proposed real time TFDR system consisted of the reference signal design, signal generation, signal acquisition, algorithm execution and results display part. To implement real time system, all of the parts were programmed by the LabVIEW which is one of the graphical programming languages. Using the application software implemented by the LabVIEW, we were able to design a proper reference signal which is suitable for target cable and control not only the arbitrary waveform generator in the signal generation part but alto the digital storage oscilloscope in the signal acquisition part. By using the TFDR real time system with the terminal resistor on the target cable, we carried out load impedance measurement experiments. The experimental results showed that the proposed system are able not only to detect the location of impedance discontinuity on the cable but also to estimate the load resistance with high accuracy.
- Yamada, H. Ohmiya, M., Ogawa, Y. and Itoh, K., 'Superrsolution techniques for time-domain measurements with a network analyzer,' Antennas and IEEE Transactions on Propagation, Vol. 39, pp.177-183, Feb. 1991
- Van Hamme, H., 'High-resolution frequency-domain reflectometry by estimation of modulated superimposed complex sinusoids,' IEEE Transactions on Instrmentation and Measurement, Vol. 41, pp. 762-767, Dec. 1992
- Agrez, D., 'Approximation of the skin effect to improve cable-fault location by TDR,' Instrumentation and Measurement Technology conference 2003, Proceedings of the 20th IEEE, Vol. 1, p. 50-53, May 20-22, 2003
- Hewlett Packard, 'Time Domain Reflectometry,' Hewlett Packard, 1998
- Site Master, 'Transmission Line and Antenna Analyzer: Datasheet,' Anritsu, April 2000
- Shin, Y. J., Powers, E. J., Choe, T. S., Hong, C. Y., Song, E. S., Yook, J. G. and Park, J. B., 'Application of Time-Frequency Domain Reflectometry for Detection and Localization of a Fault on a Coaxial Cable,' IEEE Transactionson Instrmentation and Measuremen, Vol. 54, No. 6, Dec. 2005
- Choe, T. S., Hong, C. Y., Song, E. S., Yook, J. G., Park, J. B., Shin, Y. J. and Powers, E. J., 'Detection and Estimation of a Fault on Coaxical Cable via Time-Frequency Domain Reflectometry,' Proceedings of the 20th IEEE Instrument and Measurement Technology Conference 2003, Vol. 1, pp. 190-195, May 2003
- 최덕선, 곽기석, 윤태성, 박진배, '시간-주파수 반사파 계측 방법을 이용한 전송선로의 결함 위치 추정,' 대한전기학회논문지, 제54권 9호, pp. 521-530, 2005
- Textronix Inc. 'TDR Impedance Measurements: A Foundation for Signal Integrity,' 2001
- YongJune Shin, Edward J. Powers, William M. Grady and S. C. Bhatt, 'Cross Time-Frequency Distribution Function,' Advanced Signal Processing Alogorithms, Architectures, and Implementations X, Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 4116, pp. 9-16, Nov. 2000
- Gutterman, L., 'PXI: The Future of Test,' AUTOTESTCON Proceedings of the 21th IEEE IMTC 2004, Vol.2, pp.964-968, May 2004
- Choe, T. S., Hong, C. Y., Park, J. B. and Yoon, T. S., 'Impementation of Time-Frequency Domain Reflectometry System with PXI Platform for a Coaxial Cable,' Proceedings of the 21th IEEE IMTC 2004, Vol.2, pp.964-968, May 2004
- ZTEC Inc. 'Model ZT500PXI Manual,' Jul., 2002
- ZTEC Inc. 'Model ZT430PXI Manual,' Dec., 2002.Stochastic Processes, 3rd Edition, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1991
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기