일정 전기자극하의 근력 상승 - 전기 자극 파형의 펄스 진폭과 펄스폭에 대한 의존성
Muscle Force Potentiation During Constant Electrical Stimulation - Dependence on Pulse-Amplitude and Pulse-Duration of Electrical Stimulation
The purpose of this work is to investigate the fundamental properties of the gradual muscle force potentiation. We investigated the dependence of force potentiation on both the pulse-amplitude and the pulse-duration with different ramp-up time. The experimental results showed that the force increment ratio (FIR) during constant electrical stimulation decreased with pulse-amplitude and also with pulse-duration. The FIR was greater with short ramp-up time in both the pulse-amplitude and pulse-width modulation. The feasible mechanism might be that the myosin light chain phosphorylation induces the force potentiation and it occurs only in the fast type muscle fibers which are recruited first. These observations indicate that muscle potentiation must be understood well for the accurate control of muscle force.
- W.T. Liberson, H.J. Holmquest, D. Scott and A.Dow, 'Functional elecotheraphy : stimulation of the peroneal nerve synchronized with the swing phase of the gait in hemiplegic patients,' Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil., Vol. 42, pp. 101-105, 1961
- G. Eorm, T. Watanabe, N. Hoshmiya. G. Khang, 'Gradual potentiation of isometric muscle force during constant electrical stimulation,' Medical & Biomedical Engineering & Computing , pp. 137-142, 2000
- T. Bajd, personal communication, Univ. Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2000
- B.O. Kim, Personal communication, Choongnam Univ., Korea, 2000
- M. Cabric, H.J. Appell, 'Effect of electrical stimulation of high and low frequency on maximum isometric force and some morphological characteristics in men,' Int J Sports Med, Vol. 8, pp.256-260, 1987
- A Delitto, L Snyder- Mackler, 'Two Theories of muscle strength agumentation using percutaneous electrical stimulation,' Phys Ther, Vol. 70, pp.158-64, 1990
- M.H. Trimble, R.M. Enoke, 'Mechanisms underlying the trainning effects associated with neuromuscular electrical stimulation,' Phys Ther , Vol. 71, pp. 273-280, 1991
- R.M. Enoke, 'Activation order of motor axons in electrically evoked contractions,' Muscle Nerve, Vol. 25, pp. 763-764, 2002
- E.F. Coyle, D. C. Feiring ,T.C. Rotkis ,R.W. Cote, F.B. Roby ,W. Lee, J.H. Wilmore . 'Specificity of power improvements through slow and fast isokinetic training,' H Appl Physiol Vol. 51, pp. 1437-1442, 1981
- M. Gainnier, F. Michel, P. Fontanari, S. Delpierre, Y. Jammes. 'Exercise-induced inflammatory reaction affects electromyographic changes in skeletal muscle during dynamic contractions in humans,' Neurosci Lett Vol. pp. 45 - 48, 2001
- C.K. Thomas, G. Nelson, L. Than, I. Zijdewind. 'Motor unit activation order during electrically evoked contractions of paralyzed or partially paralyzed muscles,' Muscle Nerve, Vol. 25, pp. 797 - 804, 2002
- B. B. Adlhikari, J. Somerset, J.T. Stull, and P.G. Fajer, 'Dynamic modulation of the requlatory domain of myosin heads by pH, ionic strength, and RLC Phosphorylation in synthetic mysin filaments,' Biochemistry, Vol. 38, pp. 3127-3132, 1999
- H.L. Sweeney, B.F. Bowman and J.T. Stull, 'Myosin light chain phosphorylation in vertebrate striated muscle: regulation and function,' American J.Physiol. Cell Physiol., Vol. 264, pp. C1085 - C1095, 1993
- R.L. Moore, and J.T. Stull, 'Myosin light chain phosphorylation in fast and slow skeletal muscles in situ,' Am. J.Physiol., Vol. 247, pp. 462 - 471, 1984
- E. Patrick. P. Crago,. Hunter Peckham, B. Geoffrey, Thrope. 'Modulation of Muscle Force by Recruitment During Intramuscular Stimulation,' IEEE Trans. Biomed Eng., vol. BME-27, No.12, pp.679 - 684 December, 1980
- E.M. Houston, J. H. Green, T. James. Stull, ' Myosin light chain phosphorylation and isometric twitch potentication in intact human muscle,' Pflugers Archiv, Vol. 403, pp. 348 - 352, 1985
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기